Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: spider axiom on December 27, 2017, 03:09PM
Wow these new skins are amazing, l´m loving Hulk and Bats. Happy Hollidays and thank you very much!!!

Quote from: scottsum on December 28, 2017, 09:55PM
Awesome skins, big fan of the new Cap Marvel skin, plus Superman and Aquaman.  Thank you!

Thanks guys ;)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 29, 2017, 04:21AM
Esse sim é um grande presente, Max! Tudo muito bem caprichado! Vou atualizar meu game aqui com suas peles! Valeu meu amigo! Deus te abençoe neste ano de 2018 com muita luz em Cristo, paz e realizações!

Valeu Anderson ;) É nóis ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Awesome! Happy 2018!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

January 18, 2018, 09:01AM #1340 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 06:45AM by X-Men 55
Those Apocalypse skins look really awesome!!!! I'll look forward to use them with my bad dude team. :king:

wow i am really happy to see Thor Ragnarok skins here. your mods are awesome as always. hope i can see your mods again after black panther event. and since Marvelheroes online game server was down, this old game became more interesting to keep playing with new skins and mods.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

Just a quick observation, I have noticed in the back ground of some of your pics of your skins and mannequins are mannequins I haven't seen yet like a Wolverine, Angel, Magneto, and a Wonderwomen classic. Are those getting a special release?

Quote from: Canino on January 16, 2018, 05:49AM
Awesome! Happy 2018!!!

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on January 16, 2018, 06:25AM
Apocalypse looks awesome, great job :)

Quote from: X-Men 55 on January 18, 2018, 09:01AM
Those Apocalypse skins look really awesome!!!! I'll look forward to use them with my bad dude team.

Quote from: milo on January 20, 2018, 10:24AM
wow i am really happy to see Thor Ragnarok skins here. your mods are awesome as always. hope i can see your mods again after black panther event. and since Marvelheroes online game server was down, this old game became more interesting to keep playing with new skins and mods.

Thanks Guys ;)

Quote from: ndp on January 20, 2018, 08:51PM
Just a quick observation, I have noticed in the back ground of some of your pics of your skins and mannequins are mannequins I haven't seen yet like a Wolverine, Angel, Magneto, and a Wonderwomen classic. Are those getting a special release?

Wolverine Mannequins and others are on their respective links on the first page.

As for Angel he has no mannequin and I usually end up using his own skin to take the place of the mannequin because all my skins work like mannequin but the position is not always going to be correct ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Taking advantage of the great launch of my friend Erik Lensherr, here are the 4 skins that I promised  :rockon: ;) Enjoy with moderation lol  :P

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/y39s3mrjcl9sqq1/TMNT-NICK-25-01-18.rar

Apocalypse

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3d6sza7ajwo5hkh/APOCALYPSE-25-01-18.rar
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Those Apocalypse skins look bad-ass! And the special skins look completely like in the cartoon. Nicely done.

Those  :apocalypse: Apocalypse skins are AMAZING.  Can't wait to try them out!

Quote from: Outsider on January 25, 2018, 12:41PM
Those Apocalypse skins look bad-ass! And the special skins look completely like in the cartoon. Nicely done.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on January 25, 2018, 02:27PM
Wow! Great work! I love the animations you gave the turtles. Very fitting.

Quote from: Travis von Doom on January 25, 2018, 05:06PM
Those  :apocalypse: Apocalypse skins are AMAZING.  Can't wait to try them out!

Quote from: KingAdam85 on January 26, 2018, 02:16AM
Again i am amazed at the models and skins you make 10/10.

Thanks ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here