Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Amazing job with these skins! And I'm really gonna miss your work :(
I still hope that you'll find a way to return to us..

Hello Max.
A pity your retirement will be missed but I hope that coontinue prestige the forum with your presence, thank you for all your work;)
Hug.

Olá Max.
Uma pena sua aposentadoria fará falta mas espero que coontinue prestigiando o fórum com sua presença, obrigado por todo seu trabalho ;)
Abraço.

You have made so much for the community that I just wanna say thank you so much for sharing them with everybody. If it wasn't for you many characters woundnt have become full mods and we were so lucky to have you. Thank you for all your work threw the years. :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

Thank you so much, for everything you've created. You are truly a MUA legend. :bowdown1:

The end of an era... You've done an exemplary job throughout the years with your high-quality skins and mannequins, not to mention how fast you were able to convert them. In many of my numerous mods, it was your visuals that made them look that much more impressive.

Whether you choose to use vmlite as Tommyboy mentioned to continue your works, or you've decided that you're truly done, either way I wish you all the best for the future. :rockon:

An enormous amount of gratitude from me as well, I think I'll lose count if I try to gather how much of your work is present in my game.

June 08, 2018, 07:27PM #1416 Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 07:38PM by Aventureiromax
Quote from: X-Men 55 on June 06, 2018, 06:25PM
Super cool! Thank you for all of your amazing mods, man. :)
Thanks ;)

Quote from: thetommyboy2002 on June 06, 2018, 09:54PM
Just use vmlite to run a virtual XP box, it's what I do under windows 10 and it works fine:
http://www.vmlite.com/

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on June 07, 2018, 03:26AM
Huge thx for all you've made for this community.

But you can try to use vmlite or VirtualBox (maybe compatible with your processor) like thetommyboy2002 sugested and you will be able to mod again :)
I can install 3dsmax with virtualbox but I still prefer a computer with windows xp native because I don't like virtual tools :/

In the future I will try to put together another Computer with some pieces that I have without use but I don't know when because associate Work with fun is increasingly difficult at the moment.

Quote from: Maegawa on June 07, 2018, 05:05AM
Excelente trabalho como sempre, Max!
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
A excelente qualidade de suas conversões sempre será lembrada!

E falando em conversões, eu não esqueci do seu mod da Wonder Woman não...

Valeu Leonardo ;) Agradeço o carinho meu amigo ;) e espero que você continue o legado MUA ;)

Eu já andei pensando que por falta de tempo você esqueceu :D mas que bom que não, pois eu sempre aguardo ansioso este mod ;)

E eu não esqueci os modelos do Flash e etc ;). Estão todos guardados a sete chaves rs :D ;)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 07, 2018, 06:17AM
Max não tem jeito de nos despedirmos de alguém sem lamentar antes. Sua contribuição fará muita falta pra nossa comunidade, contudo seu legado é incomparável! Valeu demais Max! Te agradeço por todas as dicas e conteúdo compartilhado. Se sentir saudades, estaremos por aqui!

Deus te abençoe Max!

Valeu!
Valeu meu amigo ;) E isso não seria possível se você não tivesse compartilhado aquela maravilha de TUTORIAL e suas dicas via FACEBOOK que me ajudaram bastante, pois nunca pensei que eu iria conseguir converter um modelo para MUA :D  :bowdown1: :thumbsup2: .

MUITO OBRIGADO IRMÃO pois aquele sentimento do primeiro modelo convertido NUNCA será esquecido ;) Fica com Deus.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on June 07, 2018, 06:44AM
Great skins! It'll be sad to see you go. I hope that you'll still visit the forums from time to time
I'm sure I'll still visit the forum and thank you for always putting a message of thanks because people like you encourage us to post and improve more and more.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on June 07, 2018, 02:04PM
Amazing job with these skins! And I'm really gonna miss your work :(
I still hope that you'll find a way to return to us..
Thanks my friend ;) and it was always good to see your compliments and especially his mods. Thank you very much. I will still be visiting the forum anyway.

Quote from: AdrianoAp on June 07, 2018, 02:56PM
Hello Max.
A pity your retirement will be missed but I hope that coontinue prestige the forum with your presence, thank you for all your work;)
Hug.

Olá Max.
Uma pena sua aposentadoria fará falta mas espero que coontinue prestigiando o fórum com sua presença, obrigado por todo seu trabalho ;)
Abraço.
Obrigado duas vezes Adriano... uma por seus comentários e outra por você ter encontrado uma forma de nos ajudar em MUA pois toda ajuda é sempre bem vinda ;)

Quote from: edward on June 08, 2018, 03:22AM
You have made so much for the community that I just wanna say thank you so much for sharing them with everybody. If it wasn't for you many characters woundnt have become full mods and we were so lucky to have you. Thank you for all your work threw the years. :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:
Thank you very much because recognition is of total value to people like us.

Quote from: X-Men 55 on June 08, 2018, 04:02AM
Thank you so much, for everything you've created. You are truly a MUA legend. :bowdown1:
Thanks dude ;)

Quote from: Outsider on June 08, 2018, 12:49PM
The end of an era... You've done an exemplary job throughout the years with your high-quality skins and mannequins, not to mention how fast you were able to convert them. In many of my numerous mods, it was your visuals that made them look that much more impressive.

Whether you choose to use vmlite as Tommyboy mentioned to continue your works, or you've decided that you're truly done, either way I wish you all the best for the future. :rockon:
Many thanks Outsider. I make your words mine, because with a lot of your mods I was inspired to convert / customize several models and so everyone of forum came out win with that and today we have enough things with quality and I hope someone can continue this legacy  :rockon: :thumbsup2: :jumping:

Quote from: Hobgoblin on June 08, 2018, 01:41PM
An enormous amount of gratitude from me as well, I think I'll lose count if I try to gather how much of your work is present in my game.
Thank you for always reserving some time for compliments because I always enjoyed.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Thank you for all your contributions, Aventureiromax! Best of luck

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: MelloMods on June 08, 2018, 08:17PM
Thank you for all your contributions, Aventureiromax! Best of luck
:thumbsup: Thanks Dude ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Hello guys :thumbsup2:  Here is a small gift. Enjoy  :rockon:

Avengers Assemble  :laugh: customized and others.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qx8l67w9t405nb9/SPEC-AVENGERS-09-08-18.rar/file
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: Aventureiromax on August 09, 2018, 03:07PM
Hello guys :thumbsup2:  Here is a small gift. Enjoy  :rockon:

Avengers Assemble  :laugh: customized and others.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/qx8l67w9t405nb9/SPEC-AVENGERS-09-08-18.rar/file

Man! You  surprise me every post. Awesome!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Now history is being renewed! His conversations were already fantastic Max, now they are more than fantastic. Congratulations!

Good job as usual :) Nikita tool is a revolution for skins lol, skins looks even better now.