Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Outsider on August 30, 2019, 03:16PM
Whoa... Skeletor won't like this, but everyone else will. Nice work.
lol :D Thanks ;)

Quote from: Jaybird on August 30, 2019, 09:47PM
By the power Grayskull, I have the power!
lol ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

KR Black Rx had a minor update of powerstyle and talent files.

Now when he is transformed into Bio Rider or Robo Rider he will not need to use energy to return to his Black Rx form.

If you have started a new game with it just take the files from the Powerstyles (ps_blackrx.engb) and Talents (blackrx.engb) folder and replace it within your MUA game as you will not need to restart the game ;)

DOWNLOAD: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4284.msg195989#msg195989
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Nice job on the Optimus Prime mod.  I'm having fun with it, and my daughter has also given it her seal of approval. ;)

Lion-O MOD by Aventureiromax for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

Lion-O mod by Aventureiromax for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

NOTE:

1-If you have Deadpool installed the mannequin and loading screen will be replaced.

2-The MOD sounds are in Brazilian Portuguese because I didn't have the drawing episodes in English.

If anyone has the audios and wants to make an english version feel free to share in the forum ;) I await your contribution ;)

CREDITS:

Aventureiromax - All skins, mannequin, icons, loading screen and coding.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xnqzh15javykqlh/Lion-O-By-Aventureiromax-v1.0.rar/file
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: scottsum on September 02, 2019, 04:49PM
Nice job on the Optimus Prime mod.  I'm having fun with it, and my daughter has also given it her seal of approval. ;)
Thanks Dude :D , good to see that everyone who plays with him is having fun ;) I did the best I could ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Shadow Moon  MOD v1.02

Shadow Moon mod by Aventureiromax for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

NOTE:

1-If you have Medusa MOD by Sbarth13 installed the mannequin and loading screen will be replaced.

CREDITS:
Aventureiromax - All skins , mannequin, icons, loading screen, some sound and coding.
UltraMegaMagnus - For the ripped sounds.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/o6o009qclbsenjv/ShadowMoon-By-Aventureiromax-v1.02.rar/file
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Download the new update of Black Rx and Shadow Moon as some revisions of powers and skins have been made.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4284.msg195989#msg195989
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Well done on these. You are certainly bringing a decent level of nostalgia to MUA. Now I don't feel weird having released Captain Planet, because now we've got mods that fit well with him. Saturday morning cartoon characters on the rise!

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on September 07, 2019, 11:48AM
Great job as always!! ;)
Thanks My friend ;)

Quote from: Outsider on September 07, 2019, 04:29PM
Well done on these. You are certainly bringing a decent level of nostalgia to MUA. Now I don't feel weird having released Captain Planet, because now we've got mods that fit well with him. Saturday morning cartoon characters on the rise!
Yes lol, Thanks Dude ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Duplicating MODS

Okay guys, the first Tutorial teaching how to duplicate a MOD without problems mainly for those who understand Portuguese from Brazil. If anyone wants translate to English feel free.

As soon as I have time I will be releasing the next TUTORIALS. The next video I will teach how to change the powers of one character to another. There will be one to make boltons and stuff.

Keep an eye ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duplicando MODS

Tá ai galera, o primeiro Tutorial ensinando a duplicar um MOD sem problemas principalmente para quem entende Portugues do Brasil. Se alguem quiser traduzir para o inglês, sinta-se livre.

Assim que tiver tempo vou soltando os proximos TUTORIAIS. O proximo video eu vou ensinar como mudar os poderes de um personagem para outro. Vai ter um para fazer boltons e outras coisas.

Fiquem de olho :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/v/8c0E_oSRjAM
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Well now, it looks like you beat me to it -- many have asked me to release tutorials on how to create mods, and I was going to start today over at the Knowledge Base. I guess it'll still be needed since mine will be in English. Hopefully, these combined tutorials will provide people will all that they need. Nice work.

Quote from: Outsider on September 07, 2019, 09:00PM
Well now, it looks like you beat me to it -- many have asked me to release tutorials on how to create mods, and I was going to start today over at the Knowledge Base. I guess it'll still be needed since mine will be in English. Hopefully, these combined tutorials will provide people will all that they need. Nice work.
Yes I believe it will help many because TUTORIALS teaching something to MUA is very welcome ;) Thanks ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here