Aventureiromax - Power Rangers,Naruto,Sasuke,Rambo,Jill,Cammy, 12 Gold Saints

Started by Aventureiromax, February 26, 2010, 04:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is amazing! I never thought I'd see the day where someone would recreate Samus from the trailer so well!

Here's hoping Link is next so we can finally have the complete MUA 1 roster!

Jason Voorhees MOD by Aventureiromax for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

Jason Voorhees MOD by Aventureiromax for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.[/b]

NOTE:

1-If you have the Human Torch installed the mannequin will be replaced.

CREDITS:

Aventureiromax - All skins , mannequin, icons, loading screen, sounds and coding.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ae5w55kb0pl414i/JasonV-By-Aventureiromax-v1.0.rar/file

Optimus Prime Update: DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w7joauqbdgu7o18/OPRIME-By-Aventureiromax-v1.05.rar/file

Pink Ranger Update: DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/usbk696376f1bpi/PR-By-Aventureiromax-v1.02.rar/file

White Ranger Update: DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/uwpfhvl65wrcdl2/WR-By-Aventureiromax-v1.1.rar/file

Green Ranger Update: DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ifpyv4o9pwi8gmn/GR-By-Aventureiromax-v1.1.rar/file

Red Ranger Update: DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1cacon203rlujos/RR-By-Aventureiromax-v1.1.rar/file

Kamen Rider Black Rx Update: DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fjnshvnqu0bjb9g/KR-BLACKRX-MOD-v1.2-By-Aventureiromax.rar/file

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: TheMK on October 16, 2019, 05:36PM
DAMN, nice!!!

I remember when it was rumored that Samus and Link would be on the Wii version of MUA, but they were cut due to accidentally being shown to Nintendo on a PS2 display.

I was sad that that never happened, but I'm glad at least one of them is in here now! Fantastic work!
Thanks Dude ;)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on October 17, 2019, 05:56AM
You are really just unstoppable, great job amigo! ;)
Thanks my friend  :thumbsup2:. Thank you for the tips and great MODS because they served as inspiration and model  :bowdown1: :rockon: . Unfortunately I will have to stop releasing for a long time because so many new things are appearing in my life and so I will be away for a while.

I hope other users can take over the legacy because in the past I thought I would never be able to convert skins let alone make complete MODS with persistence and great TUTORIALS and FRIENDS this was possible.

Many thanks to all who contributed  :applause: :bowdown1: :jumping: :thumbsup2:

Quote from: ClassicSpaceman on October 17, 2019, 08:56AM
This is amazing! I never thought I'd see the day where someone would recreate Samus from the trailer so well!

Here's hoping Link is next so we can finally have the complete MUA 1 roster!
Quote from: TheMK on October 17, 2019, 09:40AM
I'd really love for Link to be in, too!

Thanks Dude but unfortunately it won't be possible due to the things described above ;) but thanks anyway. I Hope someone can continue the legacy ;)

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on October 17, 2019, 11:35AM
That's awesome! She's finally gotten her place in MUA
Thanks Dude.

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Awesome work on Jason!

As for Link, that's sad to hear, but I respect your wishes. MUA and modding are awesome and all, but real life is more important. Good luck with all of your endeavors!

Well done, A-Max. Congrats to you for all of your contributions to MUA. I once thought of a possible Marvel Mods Hall of Fame. If that happens, I am certain you will be a first-ballot candidate in the skinner category.

Whether this is truly the end for you or not, I wish you the best on your future plans.

Great job A-Max! I'm amazed that you managed to get every one of Jason's designs from throughout the Friday the 13th series into the game (as I can only imagine how tedious the whole import process must have been on your end). So I really appreciate you going the extra mile for him.

A shame that ya have to stop for now, but its been great seeing characters from a variety of franchises finally get some long-deserved representation through your well-crafted mods regardless. So I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Thank you for ALL your contributions, Aventureiromax! I know Jason is not technically part of the MK Catalog, but might as well be. I know that he'll be in my MK herostat (MKbtstat.engb ftw), No Doubt!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Max, cara, eu não tenho palavras pra descrever a admiração que tenho pelo seu trabalho ao longo desses anos que eu tenho como usuário deste fórum maravilhoso.
Eu me sinto honrado por ter sido teu colaborador no lançamento de muitas peles incríveis e me alegro muito porque você me superou e muito na técnica de conversão de modelos 3D para MUA. Eu aprendi muito graças a sua ajuda. No meu caso posso dizer que o professor passou a ser aluno.
Pena que sua aposentadoria chegou no seu melhor momento. O momento em que você se tornou um modder completo. Eu tenho todos os seus mods e todos eles me divertem muito. Eu sou muito ligado a moda antiga, por isso posso dizer que atualmente MUA é o jogo que mais jogo por causa dos mods.
Infelizmente tudo chega ao fim um dia.
Eu te desejo tudo de bom meu amigo, e apesar de que MUA venha a não ser mais nosso assunto comum isso não importa, você é meu amigo e podemos continuar a compartilhar conhecimento e conversar sobre quaisquer outras coisas.
Vou sentir falta de ter mais de seu trabalho em meu game.
Deus te abençoe Max!
Nos vemos em uma próxima aventura!

Quote from: Aventureiromax on October 30, 2019, 06:38AM
...Unfortunately I will have to stop releasing for a long time because so many new things are appearing in my life and so I will be away for a while...

Thank you for all the work you put in.  Rest assured it has been put to good use!

Quote from: TheMK on October 30, 2019, 06:53AM
Awesome work on Jason!

As for Link, that's sad to hear, but I respect your wishes. MUA and modding are awesome and all, but real life is more important. Good luck with all of your endeavors!

Quote from: Outsider on October 30, 2019, 08:44AM
Well done, A-Max. Congrats to you for all of your contributions to MUA. I once thought of a possible Marvel Mods Hall of Fame. If that happens, I am certain you will be a first-ballot candidate in the skinner category.

Whether this is truly the end for you or not, I wish you the best on your future plans.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on October 30, 2019, 03:35PM
Great job A-Max! I'm amazed that you managed to get every one of Jason's designs from throughout the Friday the 13th series into the game (as I can only imagine how tedious the whole import process must have been on your end). So I really appreciate you going the extra mile for him.

A shame that ya have to stop for now, but its been great seeing characters from a variety of franchises finally get some long-deserved representation through your well-crafted mods regardless. So I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Quote from: MelloMods on October 30, 2019, 06:31PM
Thank you for ALL your contributions, Aventureiromax! I know Jason is not technically part of the MK Catalog, but might as well be. I know that he'll be in my MK herostat (MKbtstat.engb ftw), No Doubt!

Quote from: scottsum on November 05, 2019, 06:23PM
Thank you for all the work you put in.  Rest assured it has been put to good use!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the compliments and nice words.

I hope new users can continue the legacy.

I don't know what the future holds, but any news you will know ;)

Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: andersonbrazil on November 05, 2019, 02:17PM
Max, cara, eu não tenho palavras pra descrever a admiração que tenho pelo seu trabalho ao longo desses anos que eu tenho como usuário deste fórum maravilhoso.
Eu me sinto honrado por ter sido teu colaborador no lançamento de muitas peles incríveis e me alegro muito porque você me superou e muito na técnica de conversão de modelos 3D para MUA. Eu aprendi muito graças a sua ajuda. No meu caso posso dizer que o professor passou a ser aluno.
Pena que sua aposentadoria chegou no seu melhor momento. O momento em que você se tornou um modder completo. Eu tenho todos os seus mods e todos eles me divertem muito. Eu sou muito ligado a moda antiga, por isso posso dizer que atualmente MUA é o jogo que mais jogo por causa dos mods.
Infelizmente tudo chega ao fim um dia.

Muito obrigado Anderson ;) . Isso tudo só foi possível pelos seus belos TUTORIAIS de conversão 3d com suas dicas e técnicas  :applause: :bowdown1: :jumping:

QuoteEu te desejo tudo de bom meu amigo, e apesar de que MUA venha a não ser mais nosso assunto comum isso não importa, você é meu amigo e podemos continuar a compartilhar conhecimento e conversar sobre quaisquer outras coisas.
Vou sentir falta de ter mais de seu trabalho em meu game.
Deus te abençoe Max!
Nos vemos em uma próxima aventura!
Faço das suas palavras as minhas meu amigo ;) Fique com Deus.
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Hey man. Your mods can't be opened with 7-zip for some reason. Why is that?

Quote from: VunderGuy on December 15, 2019, 02:48PM
Hey man. Your mods can't be opened with 7-zip for some reason. Why is that?

Maybe your particular copy of 7-Zip is either out-of-date or the mod downloads weren't properly completed on your end? Because I downloaded Jason Voorhees to test whether its the same case for me with 7-Zip and it was able to open, view & even extract the files without issue.