Jeanfan321's Mods & Boosters UPDATED NEW NPC BOOSTER

Started by Jeanfan321, March 05, 2010, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
yeah the same thing that tymaca321 is getting I too am also getting.  Everything takes like 10 seconds to display the power and if it doesn't take 10 seconds and displays right away there is no actual power just an effect at her hand and it doesn't do damage.  I hope this all works out for the mod because I can't wait till it is full up and running.

ganbaru (keep trying in japanese)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

September 14, 2010, 01:52PM #166 Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 06:40PM by Jeanfan321
@Deedooo thanks if yu can!
@Tymaca321 all the powers worked for me the tornado worked the 1st and 2nd power work I noticed her 3 shards and 4th power don't work.I"l try my best to fix them but it's a animation problem not the power...
http://www.mediafire.com/?8ydveovr82cscda

Also, just a small request, but isnt it possible to replace the queen of water skin with Aqua's orginal street gear or modern skin (the skin with the rogue trenchcoat)? With the QOW skin you can somtimes see storms brown skin, so it kinda ruins it

Just replace it yourself.  I also didn't like the queen of water skin because I just wasn't the biggest fan of it.  Not saying it's a bad skin cause it isn't, I just personally wasn't thrilled about it.  I made my own aqua skin and I am using that.  Just replace them.  Some people might like the queen of water skin.  Jeanfan321 might like it and he may have wanted to put it in with the package.  I'm not trying to sound rude or mean.  So sorry if it comes off that way.  Just saying it in a friendly way.  lol it's hard to represent feeling when the words are typed.

BTW I think jeanfan321 said that the trenchcoat skin had to be color flipped, as did some of the others from the beta version of aqua.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

In my opinion Jeanfan321 should replace the skin ( I did the skin and I don't like it very much, I was planning to make another version and release the movie and the ultimate skin that I did. But first I need Marvel Watcher's permission.)

Quote from: Jean_Grey_Phoenix on September 15, 2010, 09:53AM
In my opinion Jeanfan321 should replace the skin ( I did the skin and I don't like it very much, I was planning to make another version and release the movie and the ultimate skin that I did. But first I need Marvel Watcher's permission.)
also i would advise making it actually look like aqua with the white skin and markings

Re uploaded it cause i forgot to put the entities file so download it again for Cosmic Bolts to work properly

Yipee, now i can finally telekentic wave my enemies to death, Mwahahahaha :), must honestly say that my only personal edit was to recoler the wave and call it phoenix wave or somthing, but this is good as well, the effects look amazing

Quote from: tymaca321 on September 19, 2010, 04:30AM
Yipee, now i can finally telekentic wave my enemies to death, Mwahahahaha :), must honestly say that my only personal edit was to recoler the wave and call it phoenix wave or somthing, but this is good as well, the effects look amazing
thank you.I actually made and recolored 4-5 effects and loving the result.Especially telekinetic lift

hi jeanfan, ey this Jean Grey Booster works with XML2? i ask because it's really good.

Quote from: Dark Phoenix on September 19, 2010, 12:13PM
hi jeanfan, ey this Jean Grey Booster works with XML2? i ask because it's really good.
No not at all.If someone wants to convert it feel free i just need credit and the people posted in the credits

Wait, why is it deleted? I just re-installed my game :*(,

EDIT : nVrmind, i just got it in my handy trashcan :P, but why is it deleted?

Quote from: tymaca321 on September 22, 2010, 11:46AM
Wait, why is it deleted? I just re-installed my game :*(,

EDIT : nVrmind, i just got it in my handy trashcan :P, but why is it deleted?
cause I'm sure whoever wanted it got it that's why.if you don't have it I'll pm you it.I mostly deleted it cause of the numerous jean boosters/mods and I didn't want to add on to it.Caue really we have to many

..Oh well, its not like making Jean boosters is a crime :P