Jeanfan321's Mods & Boosters UPDATED NEW NPC BOOSTER

Started by Jeanfan321, March 05, 2010, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Toothless on March 29, 2011, 04:57PM
Now you got it!

I know! lol Invincible Member! :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Toothless on March 29, 2011, 05:09PM
congratulations!!

Thank you, thank you!  :runaway:  :laola:  :jumping:  :hyper:  :bowdown: lol sorry Jeanfan, for getting off topic lol great booster!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I really like the phoenix effect for Jean, the butterly for Psylocke, and the crown for Emma. But when i put the phoenix in for Jean, it was there, but it got lost in the original effect that manifests with her powers. How do I get rid of the original effect?

Quote from: psifan on May 03, 2011, 11:59AM
I really like the phoenix effect for Jean, the butterly for Psylocke, and the crown for Emma. But when i put the phoenix in for Jean, it was there, but it got lost in the original effect that manifests with her powers. How do I get rid of the original effect?
I have no idea what your asking

I downloaded the effect that produces the Phoenix signature above Jean's head when she uses her powers, but the original animation is still there when whe uses her telekinesis; the pink "disk"-like aura that surrounds her head.

Well, that's the thing; I don't know what information makes up the original effect. I don't even know where  it would be. I'm guessing, however, that it is somewhere in the powerstyle since that's what i had to edit for the phoenix effect.

yeah look for a effect that has something like this

trigger {
      bolt = Bip01 Head ;
      effect = char/phoenx/p2_charge ;
      fxlevel = 2 ;
      name = effect ;
      time = 0 ;
      }

Karma MUA Mod 1.0

Preview Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtnPUvcG9oo
Download Link http://www.mediafire.com/?iiro535fdif3ypn

This Mod Includes
*Skins
*Icons
*Banner
*Loading Screen
*Mannequin
*Huds

CREDITS

Nodoubt_Jr-Original Mod for xml2
Whiteking-New Mutants Skin and hud
Deedooo-Amazing Icons
Ultimate VeNoM-New Mutants Mannequin
Shafcrawler-For original,classic, and 60's skin?
Blaw-For the awesome tutorials
You for downloading

Notes:She is really fun to play with.My favorite attacks are here possesion and mental beam power.She takes control of enemies and its really fun to watch the enemies beat each other up.Her sleep power is really cool and really effective when you have a crowd around you.So tell me what you think :)

BUGS'
None so far if you find any report in my workbench

Looks awesome! Can't wait to play when I get back home :)

Wow, looks awesome. I'l download her in the morning and check it out :)

WOW! Karma for MUA! Great job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Ohh a new mod! I love the XML2 version so I'm sure I'll love this as well, it looks really cool, great job! =D
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5