Jeanfan321's Mods & Boosters UPDATED NEW NPC BOOSTER

Started by Jeanfan321, March 05, 2010, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I tested it also and I love it!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MARVELfan:D on September 08, 2011, 11:46AM
WONDERFUL effects!!!
I loved the boosters and mods!!!
thanks!

Quote from: edward on September 08, 2011, 02:24PM
Great job with the effects it fits her really nice.
Thanks i thought it wouldn't be good cause the pink isn't dark enough but i guess it's really good XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 08, 2011, 02:40PM
I tested it also and I love it!
Thanks so glad you loved it :D

Hard?? Really? I finally got to that point in the game,and made  this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e0fUe54Fu8
Everyone in my  game is level 99 btw
Jean's Level 42
Invisible Woman's level 37

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on September 23, 2011, 01:35PM
Hard?? Really? I finally got to that point in the game,and made  this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e0fUe54Fu8
Everyone in my  game is level 99 btw
Jean's Level 42
Invisible Woman's level 37
Try playing without those force fields on :P

I kinda thought it was hard.The thing i realized is Rogue's Power theft isnt draining energy like it should
Storm only attacks if you go near her and she should have used her lightning power.
Gambit i thought was the hardest but since you had the shield on his cards didnt hurt you
Magneto was the easiest cause his damage scale aint that high.

September 24, 2011, 12:55AM #244 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 12:58AM by SuperNatural-Witch
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 23, 2011, 06:20PM
Try playing without those force fields on :P

xoxoxo LMAO!!! I might just do that with Invisible Woman,just to see if I make it

Hello Jeanfan, really like your Jean TK Booster so I installed it in my saved game (Shiar level)..
Unfortunately, most of Jean's powers don't activate when I push the relative buttons: the faulty ones are Telekinetic Blast, Telekinetic Lift, Psionic Entity, Personal Shield. Besides, Psychic Wave and Telepathic Illusion don't do nearly as much damage as their description says, and they seem to share the same, identical effect.
Any suggestions? I'd really like to try this booster, I'd been wanting for a long time to use "normal Jean" XD

Hmm i noticed that it spends a lot of energy and you'll most likely need a cheat...
However i installed this booster long ago and only saw that they spend a lot of energy.Did you install the 1.4 version or 1.3?
You'll need to look in the talents folder and if it has the storm talent file in it then dont install it.

Yes, I installed the 1.4 version, it had the storm powerstyle file, I just checked..

should I install the 1.3? ^^

Yeah install 1.3 version.
In the near future (most likely during June or July) i'll update it.
But the only only bugs really is it spends a lot of energy,missing effects, and lots of skill circle's...

Does the Jean grey booster only have the color blue?