Jeanfan321's Mods & Boosters UPDATED NEW NPC BOOSTER

Started by Jeanfan321, March 05, 2010, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can someone tell me why i can´t use her X-Treme power?!

Quote from: scott summers on March 24, 2010, 03:42PM
Can someone tell me why i can´t use her X-Treme power?!
oh shoot lol i overwrote her xtreme!! lol  ill fix that

Hey, can you do her powers all blue? because her telekinesis and anothe power that I dont remember the name are pink.

March 25, 2010, 02:21PM #20 Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 02:30PM by Jeanfan321
Quote from: Jean_scott_summers on March 25, 2010, 10:55AM
Thanks!!
yh I may do it tommorow cuze my mom toook my computer 4 work but other than the phoenix force problem did u lik the booster? Wat wuz ur fav power? And btw I didn't make da booster shadowslacks did I jst converted it and the only power that's pink is telekinesis

Guys, does this booster work with Jean Grey 2.1, or the MUAII conversion of Jean Grey?

Quote from: jkilla1974 on March 27, 2010, 05:21AM
Guys, does this booster work with Jean Grey 2.1, or the MUAII conversion of Jean Grey?
only if u don't replace the her entities powerstyles talents and effects

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on March 27, 2010, 11:45AM
only if u don't replace the her entities powerstyles talents and effects
Jeanfan, so I only installed the 1.2 Jean Grey, so I could use this booster? One more question, besides the extreme not working, the mental homing projectiles are very power, 1 or 2 hits and the enemy is done. Is that supposed to be like that?

Quote from: jkilla1974 on March 28, 2010, 12:00PM
Jeanfan, so I only installed the 1.2 Jean Grey, so I could use this booster? One more question, besides the extreme not working, the mental homing projectiles are very power, 1 or 2 hits and the enemy is done. Is that supposed to be like that?
1st question kind of just dont replace her data entities powerstyles and talents and her effects 2nd question not really Mental Guardian is just suppose to be more powerful than the old fashioned mental guuardian. if u place 3 of them in a room well then it WILL it well kill everyone

Hello again, can u do her powers spend less energy, please?Because they spend so much energy!!:D Thanks!!

Quote from: Jean_scott_summers on April 01, 2010, 03:29PM
Hello again, can u do her powers spend less energy, please?Because they spend so much energy!!:D Thanks!!
I don't no my mom took my comp so I migght have 2 pause my plans here use da cheat code if its 2 much energy up down up down up left down right start

April 02, 2010, 08:19AM #29 Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 08:50AM by Jean_scott_summers
I used magneto's magneto beam power from his mod here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,726.0.html for her telekinesis and now when she uses her telekinesis the effect likes her effects in X-Men evolution series !! It is nice!! :phoenix: