Jeanfan321's Mods & Boosters UPDATED NEW NPC BOOSTER

Started by Jeanfan321, March 05, 2010, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanks it took so much work but she still isnt fully done i still need to do a yelllow version and skins and a loading screen for her

Just tried your booster for Storm...It's great!  :applause: :thumbsup2: ;D ...I love the new thunder effects and the hail storm is great and I am very happy for the catastrophe power for mua ... Great job  :thumbsup2:

Quote from: Seth on June 06, 2010, 05:27AM
Just tried your booster for Storm...It's great!  :applause: :thumbsup2: ;D ...I love the new thunder effects and the hail storm is great and I am very happy for the catastrophe power for mua ... Great job  :thumbsup2:
those arent my effects there shadowslacks so thank him not me

June 06, 2010, 07:34AM #64 Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 11:59PM by xamdervs
I've tried it and i like the effects but can you check the grab smash...her grab smash is better before...

(EDIT)
oh never mind i figured it out already...

I know...I thanked him  ;D and now I'm thanking you for converting them  :D

this Storm booster is really awesome dude,she's like a God especially with Catastrophe...isn't she too overpowered? your upcoming Jean booster should be as strong as this as Jean is much stronger than Storm
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

Quote from: nshinnosuke on June 06, 2010, 11:34PM
isn't she too overpowered?

No she isn't...On the contrary this booster show how strong Storm can be

Cool, you released it! I can't wait to try. BTW what is the difference between Storm's microbooster and the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 10, 2010, 05:35PM
Cool, you released it! I can't wait to try. BTW what is the difference between Storm's microbooster and the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now?
for the mini booster I only modified 1 power which was whirlwind or tornado

INVISIBLE WOMAN BOOSTER 1.0

This Mini Booster Includes 1 new power and 1 upgraded power
Kinetic Slam-Knocks back enemies with kinetic energy
Kinetic Crush-Telekinetically lifts enemies in a field then crushes them(this is a radial)
get it here

CREDITS
Jean_Grey_Phoenix-General help,blue effects upgrade,and general kindness
Iammingy-used his booster as a base
MarvelFan12345-Used his telekinetic crush code for Kinetic Crush
Blizz-For converting the telekinetic crush code to MUA
ThePhoenix-original telekinetic crush code for Xml2
Dihan-Stepford Cuckoo conversion,mental slam code used for Kinetic Slam
Nodoubt_jr-Stepford Cuckoo mod for Xml2
You for downloading
Note:this isn't the official booster im giving her cause i don't really no what other powers to give her if you have any suggestions please post it here on my workbench http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4397.0.html
Notes:She now is a wonderful character.I always enjoyed playing with Sue but for me she always a bit weak to me.She is a really powerful person who can make people explode move objects turn invisible and other things invisible this will defiantly make her more enjoyable

Oh, i's great! I like her effects) Thanks for that. Keep working ;)

Good Job guy!!!!
And about it
Quote from: ds22489 on June 18, 2010, 10:21PM
I like her effects) Thanks for that. Keep working ;)
Just to you know, the effects that come in the game were recolored for me and the telekinetic crush was made by me too.