Jeanfan321's Mods & Boosters UPDATED NEW NPC BOOSTER

Started by Jeanfan321, March 05, 2010, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
do you have an idea about what to use for an extreme instead then?

jeanfan321, what's the difference between the full and the mini update for storm????
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

I think so the difference is the file 04_storm.igb . In the mini booster there isn't this file but in the full booster, there is.

Quote from: rainw7 on June 24, 2010, 06:48AM
jeanfan321, what's the difference between the full and the mini update for storm????
that and he mini booster i only modded 1 power which was storms whirlwind the full booster i updated all her powers from Shadowslacks booster of her

STORM MOD VERSION 1.1

Adds 9 Skins for Storm and exclusive stuff including icons,huds,banner,power upgrades,
preview video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuf7M_LDOuU

download the entities file (needed to make powers work)
DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDSHARE
DOWNLOAD FROM MEDIAFIRE(recommended)
REPORT BUGS IN MY WORKBENCH
Credits:
Deedooo-gave me the a new template for the icons i made for storm
Jean_Grey_Phoenix-Cooperation,support,kindness,skins Uncanny and WATX skin
Shadowslacks-storm booster for Xml2 that i converted to MUA and awesome effects
LarsAlexanderson-Gave me offsets for a loading screen I made.
Whiteking-Gave Jean_Grey_Phoenix the decompiled Storm astonishing Model

Notes:This is the mod im most proud of cause this is my first 'Full Mod' and i learned a lot of things here i learned how to make icons thanks to Deedoo i made her a loading screen,huds,banner, etc.The 2 things i love most about it is the skins and powers.The powers are fun and cool and have great effects thanks to Shadowslacks who granted me permission to convert his booster from Xml2 to MUA.The power i love the most is Gale Force.The Skins were amazing thanks to Jean_Grey_Phoenix who made them.He did an awesome job on these.Plus he was just generally kind. I loved how she turned out and she is now an amazing character thanks to Jean_Grey_Phoenix,Shadowslacks, and Deedooo.She's not that boring character she used to be. and you'll have a hard time removing her from your roster.Anyway download her and tell me what you think comments,criticisms, and compliments are welcome :) and check my workbench for my upcoming Jean Phoenix Booster

Cool! BTw love the new skins especially WATXM and astonishing ghost boxes. btw I noticed in the first version that Elecectrocute had way more power circles in the menu where you upgrade powers. Is that fixed in this version? Also one of those powers (wasn't it the whirlwind power) had this really weird green effect at first for some reason. Is that still there?

yeah i fixed the whirlwind issue but not the electrocute pproblem when the mod uploads im do a patch for her and Invisible Woman(her kinetic slam is too weak)

thats cause it's still uploading just wait like 3 minutes :)

EDIT:great the upload was a failure i swear ima stab my computer ima try again

those skins look good, especially the white ones
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Can't wait for Storm. BTW played with IW and she's really cool especially the effects. I ended up readding the kinetic bolts power so she has 9 in my game. The cool thing is that she has an awesome force field icon in passives so I just switched some icons around and now every power has a individual icon that works for the power.

glad you like her^^ ill be updating her soon though cause her Kinetic Slam is to weak at least for me

I haven't used her alone against a lot of enemies so I haven't really experienced that power. I only tried it on level 99 against the beginning Ultron warriors so they get instant KO. Btw if mediafire is giving you glitches you can always post it on rapidshare or maybe boxnet. But you probably will have to make an account to upload stuff on those. I've never tried on there so I don't know.