Jeanfan321's Mods & Boosters UPDATED NEW NPC BOOSTER

Started by Jeanfan321, March 05, 2010, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Its all right. It would be cool if that could be done so we could make a Evolution and a WATXM booster for Jean.

how was her powers in WATXM ? she only appeared in a few episodes so I can hardly remember it..
isnt it Phoenix-y ?
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

she was enough.Her really cool phoenix mov e was when she made a HUGE psychic wave of 500ft that knocks everyone unconscious

I think I remember that scene,
too bad the show didnt return for a second season as promised before,
I'd like to see Jean and Emma on the same team together (Emma was confirmed to be back for the 2nd season before it got cancelled)
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 01, 2010, 03:30AM
she was enough.Her really cool phoenix mov e was when she made a HUGE psychic wave of 500ft that knocks everyone unconscious
Yeah that was my fav moment. That and her and Scott's moment.

Remember when you asked me about my surge and gambit booster for conversion and I said no, cos i was planning to do an update? as it turns out it will really take a little long for me to do one, and i hate to keep everyone waiting. just do the conversion as soon as you have a free time.
cant wait to see my mod work on mua1. my gambit booster especially. that is, if you're still interested on it. i dont mind if you no longer have the plans
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quote from: shadowslacks on July 09, 2010, 07:20AM
Remember when you asked me about my surge and gambit booster for conversion and I said no, cos i was planning to do an update? as it turns out it will really take a little long for me to do one, and i hate to keep everyone waiting. just do the conversion as soon as you have a free time.
cant wait to see my mod work on mua1. my gambit booster especially. that is, if you're still interested on it. i dont mind if you no longer have the plans
i can only do the gambit one not the surge

yeah thats cool, just dont forget to credit.
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Awesome video!  That is so much better than words or even pictures to show a character's powers.  (Plus, I got to be the first person to rate the video on Youtube!)

Good job, Jeanfan.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

But are you still gonna realese Aque and Winddancer on how they are now? Im really eager to see them ;), again, its a shame your leaving, wish you luck :)

Aqua MUA Mod (Beta)

This Mod includes
-4 skins,banner,icons,

CREDITS
Marvel Watcher - creator of the New Morlocks and Aqua.
Jean_Grey_Phoenix - Aqua Queen Of Water skin.
Deedooo - The person who made the beautiful icons for Aqua and banner ^_^

KNOWN ISSUES/BUGS
Her classic,street gear,aoa costume need to be color flipped so they look good and not discolored like how they are.I tried to do it but know one helped me.

When you upgrade her powers she has more circles than she's suppose to.I don't know how to fix that.

-No mannequin.If anyone has the rogue manny offsets please give them to me.

-2 xtremes.She has two extremes in the future im giving her telekinesis.WHy?If she can control water and if people have tons of water in there bodies the she can probably control them right?Either way im still gonna add her that power.

-Notes-
I really like how she turned out.She is a really fun character and you'll enjoy having her on your team as much as i did.She has some preety fun attacks too.Don't worry in the future her and ALL my mods will get an update so she'll have no bugs.Hope you like her.

Download Here