Jeanfan321's Mods & Boosters UPDATED NEW NPC BOOSTER

Started by Jeanfan321, March 05, 2010, 04:57PM

Previous topic - Next topic
GREAT JOB! I really like her!

Just an quick off-topic question : where did you get those Ninja skins? Love em

I think he got it on Nowhere mans's elektra booster.

Is Aqua the person someone made in X- Men Legends 2 that is a custom character??

Quote from: Me on July 24, 2010, 08:19PM
Is Aqua the person someone made in X- Men Legends 2 that is a custom character??
yes

July 25, 2010, 10:19AM #155 Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 11:51AM by tymaca321
Whats the ultron warrior skin number?

EDIT : Found it :P

September 13, 2010, 02:47PM #156 Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 02:51PM by Jeanfan321
Aqua Mod 2.0

Icons by Deedooo

Credits:
Marvel Watcher - creator of the New Morlocks and Aqua.
Jean_Grey_Phoenix - Aqua Queen Of Water skin.
Deedooo - The person who made the beautiful icons for Aqua and banner and the amazing skins ^_^.
Deedooo,Marvelfan12345,Edward, and 4elementsefww - For helping me figure out what was wrong with the skins swapping.

Bugs
-No mannequin.If anyone has the rogue manny offsets please give them to me.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Noticed several bugs. The first two may not be bugs but she doesn't have menu animations/idle and no sounds.
The 2nd power (ice shards) are labeled to cause 0 damage and 0 energy and she does not fire any ice shards.
Her 3rd power causes her to stay still and the same with the 4th power but after an extended amount of time the power started.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 13, 2010, 03:06PM
Noticed several bugs. The first two may not be bugs but she doesn't have menu animations/idle and no sounds.
The 2nd power (ice shards) are labeled to cause 0 damage and 0 energy and she does not fire any ice shards.
Her 3rd power causes her to stay still and the same with the 4th power but after an extended amount of time the power started.
well i couldn't fix her menu animations and stance without screwy animations with out bugs.
i could of swear i fixed her 2nd 3rd and 4th power i'll double check the talents

When you use the an animation file for her menu animations does the rest of her powers get messed up? Whose animations are you giving to Aqua. Sometimes if the menu animation file has power animations they conflict. One thing would be to use a hex editor and remove all power animations from the menu animations.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 13, 2010, 03:54PM
When you use the an animation file for her menu animations does the rest of her powers get messed up? Whose animations are you giving to Aqua. Sometimes if the menu animation file has power animations they conflict. One thing would be to use a hex editor and remove all power animations from the menu animations.
yeaha all of them do..when i gave her menu animations they had power animations also.I'll try and experiment with them but for now im working on fixing Storm,Jean,Invisible Woman and Windancer

i can take a look at the anims sometime, and i'll tell you if i can make something work. can't say how soon, cause school keeps me busy XP.

To be really honest, i dont see any improvements exept for the skins and icons, the first power doesnt work, (its taking 20 seconds or so), Iceshards power does nothing 4th power (with the hyper waterbeam) also takes up to 20 seconds, and the water toradoe attack doesnt work at all! :P, im sorry if this may sound rude, but you might just wanna check your files before uploading