Ragincajun's Release Thread - *Lady Deathstrike Mod version 1.1*

Started by ragincajun, June 10, 2009, 04:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
To correspond with Mr. Law's MUA2 conversion meshes, I'm making huds.  The first two, for Gambit and Nanite Fury, can be found in the first post.

ooh, this is a bit of a bump, but i have some requests. could i have huds of these 2 pictures?

Hey Cajun, Whenever you have the time... would you please re-upload the Ultron (Classic) Hud. Somethings wrong when i try and download that specific Hud (only)... it's crazy!!!

Thanks in advance. :ultron: :ultron: :ultron: :ultron: :ultron:

Quote from: mrcaino9 on May 01, 2010, 12:52PM
Hey Cajun, Whenever you have the time... would you please re-upload the Ultron (Classic) Hud. Somethings wrong when i try and download that specific Hud (only)... it's crazy!!!

that's wierd
becauseI can download it...

Hey ragincajun, could you make an icon set for Hercules?
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Quote from: mrcaino9 on May 01, 2010, 12:52PM

It works fine, I just checked.  Try a different computer or internet browser.

Quote from: Wolverine Fan 221 on May 01, 2010, 01:36PM
Hey ragincajun, could you make an icon set for Hercules?

Possibly.  If you send me a list of Herc's powers and descriptions of them, I can see if I have time.  It might be a couple of weeks though, at the earliest.  I have exams next two weeks.

Quote from: ragincajun on May 01, 2010, 05:09PM
Possibly.  If you send me a list of Herc's powers and descriptions of them, I can see if I have time.  It might be a couple of weeks though, at the earliest.  I have exams next two weeks.
ok i will send you a pm today or tomarrow.
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Ragincajun,
When you finish those exams and those Hercules icons, would you be able to finish the Valkyrie icon set?  I know how it is when you get busy with things -- I haven't been able to be on here much for the past 5 weeks myself.  Good luck with your exams.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

a bit late i know, but is there any way to increase the damage done by Deathstrike with her 4 attack (her standard attack)? She's a perfect character but for this reason she ends up replaced by somebody else. so pretty please :)