My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
@ BliZZ -- Morrison == New X-Men?  Also, got any good sites that show off everyone's costumes in that genre?  Obviously I've seen Cyc's, Jean's, Logan's and Colossus's, but I didn't know if there were any more.

Beast, Proffesor X, Xorn also had those style of customes
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Nah, I think a separate mod for Black Bolt would be good.

What? A mod? I mainly work on skins...
Toxin 1.2 mod, which is almost done, is the only one I am fiddling with ATM... :lickout:

Quote from: BliZZ on June 11, 2007, 07:26PM
iammingy, perhaps an Original and an Ultimate Black Bolt?

I think this would go in the Top 10 Skins YOU want to see thread.

Quote from: BliZZ on June 11, 2007, 07:26PM
iammingy, perhaps an Original and an Ultimate Black Bolt?

Ok, but you won't get that white hair/feather on the head for the original one... :laugh: plus I need to finish the 2 Goblins, 1st-app Toxin, and Purple-armor Rhino first. :runaway:

All four costumes for Toxin 1.2: (Which one looks the best?)

Patrick Mulligan (NYPD uniform), 1st-Appearance (mouthless)*, Enraged Symbiote, Carnage

* The actual 1st-app. costume in comics has different eyes and more tendrils.

Mannequin is shown in my signature. It has 2 stupid triangles at the the arms that I can't remove.

1.2 is almost done!!! >_<

Quote from: iammingy on June 11, 2007, 09:59PM
Ok, but you won't get that white hair/feather on the head for the original one... :laugh: plus I need to finish the 2 Goblins, 1st-app Toxin, and Purple-armor Rhino first. :runaway:

That's fine, I am patient.

PS: That isn't a feather, his thingy is just charging up :laugh:

PPS: I honestly have no idea what happened in this thread. I asked for some reskins, something was said about a mod, and then you said that you couldn't do a mod, and then I was subsequently told to redirect my request elsewhere by someone other than the thread's creator? :scratchhead:

PPPS: Toxin looks great, iammingy.

Iammingy - Great work on Toxin. The mannequin is always a bonus.

BTW, does your editing program have a clone brush? That's how I was able to remove some pesky blackness from one of the quicksilver skins.

Quote from: BliZZ on June 12, 2007, 07:16AM
Quote from: iammingy on June 11, 2007, 09:59PM

That's fine, I am patient.

PS: That isn't a feather, his thingy is just charging up :laugh:

PPS: I honestly have no idea what happened in this thread. I asked for some reskins, something was said about a mod, and then you said that you couldn't do a mod, and then I was subsequently told to redirect my request elsewhere by someone other than the thread's creator? :scratchhead:

PPPS: Toxin looks great, iammingy.

1. Good. :)

2. Woops...sorry. :laugh:

3. Not that I don't want to do any mods, I just want focus on the one I am working on. Besides, someone's already working on a Black Bolt mod. I don't know why MC asked me to make a Blackbolt mod. :confused:

4. Thanks!!! :)

Quote from: Cates on June 12, 2007, 11:53AM
Iammingy - Great work on Toxin. The mannequin is always a bonus.

BTW, does your editing program have a clone brush? That's how I was able to remove some pesky blackness from one of the quicksilver skins.

Thank you. That mannequin idea just came up 2 days ago! :laugh:

Clone brush? Hmmm, I am not sure, I gotta check that one out if mine has that tool. Thanks for the tip. :)

That stupid triangle is also present on Spider-man. I think everyone has it, but I can't find its location on the BMP. This is really weird. @_@

QuoteClone brush? Hmmm, I am not sure, I gotta check that one out if mine has that tool. Thanks for the tip.

If you don't have one, you can send me the BMP and I'll try my hand at it--if I can find it on the BMP.

Yep, I just checked. My photo editor has it. It's called "Clone Tool". :)

I listened to Teancum's advice, so I am learning how to use PhotoShop now. :) PhotoShop has something similar, too!

Regarding those triangles, you can find 0901.IGB in the mannequin folder. CFG entry for 0901.IGB is DXT1,512,512,349535. Based on the pic below, I think the blue triangles belong to blue parts of Spidey's classic costume rather than the blacked-out areas. Looks like I would have to do series of tests...