My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I believe someone has the DLC files. I heard from somebody that powers (both coding and animations) were among the few things that were possible to import to PC.

So is annyone going to make something worthy of what are most definitely 4 of the best skins in this page?

...pretty please?

iammingy, did you use the faces and or full body skins for the DLC venoms (thunderbolt and marvel knight, because i didn't see you say you did, however the faces look almost identical as the DLC face skins, even the eye color)

No, I drew them all!!! Really, I am not joking....  :shy: hahaha
If you actually view my skins with Texture Finder, then you will see that they are totally different from the DLC Venom skins.

Here, let me show you some of the pics I used as reference:

Classic:

Marvel Knights:

Thunderbolts:

Ultimate:

no problem, just wondering, because on the first page of this thread, it also says that you converted 2 skins and dont take any credit in making them

one more question, how did you pick the eye colors? I see yellow eyes for thunderbolt, but no visible color for marvel knight in the reference pics??

Edit: By the way I looked at both sets of .igb's (for DLC and yours) and notice they are quite different. Great work on your skins iammingy, they were so good I even had to check the igb's!

Ahhh, good eye! Before I used orange/yellow for T-bolts, I was planning to use that green color on the Marvel Knights eyes because I saw a really cool-looking custom action-figure of the T-bolts Venom with green eyes. Also, every time I see that white patterns on Gargan's face, it reminds me of (Todd McFarlane) Spawn, who wears a symbiotic costume and has green eyes!!! :idea::idea::idea:

Then, when I checked my reference arts (in the post above), Gargan has orange eyes. @_@ Since the only 2 pics I got for M.K. Venom doesn't have any special eye color (like you said), I used that green I planned for T-bolts Venom on MK Venom. :)

Spawn:

Yes, I will! ^^

Quote from: Norrin Radd on June 21, 2007, 09:03PM
no problem, just wondering, because on the first page of this thread, it also says that you converted 2 skins and dont take any credit in making them

The two were Rachel Grey and Gladiator Juggernaut. >.^

Quote from: BliZZ on June 21, 2007, 08:34PM
Something worthy? You mean kinda like the Toxin mod?

:rofl:

Quote from: Gevth on June 21, 2007, 08:20PM
I believe someone has the DLC files. I heard from somebody that powers (both coding and animations) were among the few things that were possible to import to PC.

So is annyone going to make something worthy of what are most definitely 4 of the best skins in this page?

...pretty please?

Sorry, I am not responsible for making the DLC mods... Someone else is... :P

The Toxin mod is for Toxin (duh!).
And I'm not expecting iammingy to do the mod. I'd like to say I would do the mod myself, but I'm a) kind of in the middle of exams right now (actually, I'm wasting time in this forum that I should be using to do a homework due in 9 hours. Huh.) and b) aproximately a 6 months behind whoever knows best how to do these things.
I just spoke the idea out loud because I thought that kind of the point of getting the DLC files was to mod the DLC characters, and since iammingy made 4 magnificient skins (seriously, I think Gargan's eyes follow me across the room) that happen to be the same ones one of the DLC characters has, the thought came to mind.

I agree this wasn't the place to make a request, though. I'll refrain to do that again.

For some reason toads tongue comes to mind humm  :lickout:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Yeah but he has a trip move with it that would work, for some reason I can bolton that tongue to other chars just not Toad. :D

ps: I like the classic and Ultimate frist but like them all.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!