My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thanks ror the skins i love them al and when i pooted them venom was perfectly huge.i think that the uther venom(darkmitologis)is too tin
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Well, you should understand that there wasn't a guide for models when those skins were made... so it was REALLY HARD to find good models back then... :( I was grateful when those skins were made at that time!!! :bowdown1:

Magneto - 80s costume Version #3 (with helmet) for MUA only:

http://www.box.net/shared/cd0nccg03i

- decorated the helmet a little bit
- fixed the stagger edges between the flesh and the costume on the chest
- added 2 small white buttons for the cape

Previews:

close-up shot

June 29, 2007, 10:27AM #244 Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 12:07PM by iammingy
Sandman - 3 skins for MUA only:

http://www.box.net/shared/a8v300jktx

Sandman - human-form; not transformed

Sandman - only hand is transformed into sand-form

Sandman - completely transformed into sand-form

Close-up

nice skins.are you gonna do mode with him
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Those Sandman skins are spot on sweet,I'll be messin with them for awhile woohoo.

ps:off to light a new candle at the iammingy shrine.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: cvc on June 29, 2007, 11:02AM
Those Sandman skins are spot on sweet,I'll be messin with them for awhile woohoo.

ps:off to light a new candle at the iammingy shrine.

Thank you! ^_^

Quote from: the master$$$ on June 29, 2007, 10:31AM
nice skins.are you gonna do mode with him

Basically, the mod just needs some some sized-up boltons (fist, etc.) from Mr Fantastic and some other characters...

June 29, 2007, 11:14AM #249 Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 11:18AM by Teancum
Excellent skin, but he still looks like Wyatt.  His skin tone should be a lot more pale to give him a 'white boy' look.  Other than that he's awesome!  Oh, maybe a bit lighter hair as well.  We definitely need to do a NPC villain mod with him.  He could have a 'sand form' boost.  Hmmm.  Makes you wonder how the engine handles particle effects... like say, a sandstorm?  Man, he'd make such a coooooool villain.  The second form could be used for 'sand punches' and the like.  For the heck of it we could add elemental damage (since that's the closest thing to "sand damage"). 

Man, now I'm rambling.  Well, it's good to see we have a skin.  Hopefully he gets chosen as one of the replacement villains.  Having him as a villain would work out great because 1) he's just cool, and 2) we'd only need 2-3 attacks and a boost (whereas if he was playable we'd need 4-5 attacks, 2-3 boosts and an Xtreme).

Playable could just steal most of Fantastic's moves. Boss would probably have Fantastic's arm extension, his jump-and-slam, and some sort of sand radial. (He seems to be running away with the Villain poll)

mingy, any chance you'd do a "fully-sand" version? (no clothing definition, just some basic face)

June 29, 2007, 11:33AM #251 Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 10:14PM by iammingy
Quote from: Teancum on June 29, 2007, 11:14AM
Excellent skin, but he still looks like Wyatt.  His skin tone should be a lot more pale to give him a 'white boy' look.  Other than that he's awesome!  Oh, maybe a bit lighter hair as well.  We definitely need to do a NPC villain mod with him.  He could have a 'sand form' boost.  Hmmm.  Makes you wonder how the engine handles particle effects... like say, a sandstorm?  Man, he'd make such a coooooool villain.  The second form could be used for 'sand punches' and the like.  For the heck of it we could add elemental damage (since that's the closest thing to "sand damage"). 

Man, now I'm rambling.  Well, it's good to see we have a skin.  Hopefully he gets chosen as one of the replacement villains.  Having him as a villain would work out great because 1) he's just cool, and 2) we'd only need 2-3 attacks and a boost (whereas if he was playable we'd need 4-5 attacks, 2-3 boosts and an Xtreme).

Thanks for the constructive comments! I think some of Storm's effects can imitate sand storms! :)

Quote from: BliZZ on June 29, 2007, 11:26AM
Playable could just steal most of Fantastic's moves. Boss would probably have Fantastic's arm extension, his jump-and-slam, and some sort of sand radial. (He seems to be running away with the Villain poll)

mingy, any chance you'd do a "fully-sand" version? (no clothing definition, just some basic face)

I can try working on that part a bit more! :)

:laola: :bowdown: :applause: :highfive:

Yay! Now, if someone could make a mod of Sandman, that would be great.