My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 13, 2007, 12:20PM
looks great!

Thank you! :)

Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 13, 2007, 12:36PM
iammingy, can you release a ps2 version of Variant 1 for Jean Lee style that you did? (if its not too much trouble and only when you have time). I like that one the most, thanks!

Sure, I can do that. :)

Quote from: ramen on July 13, 2007, 01:58PM
Omfg this skin kick ass!! Hey are you gonna do cyclops series one? Rogue would be so cool too.

Hehe, I think so. too! :D
What is Cyclops series one? Isn't there an official skin (from PC and PS2 versions of XML2) for the original costume?

Quote from: ramen on July 14, 2007, 07:19PM
opps I meant jim lee's.

Jim Lee... I think Tommy released a skin of that.!? Anyway, I can try to reskin my own version...lol

Quote from: ladykiller on July 15, 2007, 07:46PM
Nice vernom guys keep it up

Thanks, I will! :)

July 17, 2007, 03:02PM #319 Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 02:23AM by iammingy
Jean Grey - Jim Lee style costume (MUA + XML2):phoenix::
- in 3 different colors

http://www.box.net/shared/a60ze3h4ha

[Sept 27, 2007] ~ MOVED!

EDIT: The person who have just downloaded the file must download again because I forgot to include Matt's skin in the archive. Sorry. :shy:

Previews:

PC models in MUA

Close up in MUA

PS2 models in XML2

Close up in XML2. The first skin from the right (included in the the download) is matt710's version of Jean Grey's face.

July 17, 2007, 03:09PM #320 Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 03:21PM by Norrin Radd
sweet, thanks iammingy

edit:
got the new version

You are welcome!

Oh, it was you.... lol  I forgot to include Matt's skin in the archive, you can download the file again now. So, the archive should have 7 skins now...

Beast - Original Costume (MUA + XML2):beast::

http://www.box.net/shared/zv3t2gq3c4

I think he matches other X-men's original costume from XML2 now. Isn't Beast sexy? ;D

Previews:

<July 18, 2007: moved again!!!>

thanks, he looks great
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

You are welcome! ^^
----------------------------------

Venom - Classic, Thunderbolts, Marvel Knights, and Ultimate costumes (XML2):venom::

http://www.box.net/shared/vhsunthafa

Just conversions of my MUA Venom skins for use in XML2. :)

Previews:

From left: Classic, Marvel Knight, Thunderbolts, Ultimate

W0w, Nice skins hey could you if you can, convert hobgobin's skin to xml2? fOR REALS THERE'S AN CYCLOPS JIM LEE SKIN? I bet it you would to do it, it would be perfect. An thanks alot for the venom skin :naughty:

Yep, I am gonna convert the Hobgoblin skin to XML2-loadable format soon (once I finished Taskmaster skin) regardless of the lack of mods, etc.

Yeah... but I think that skin was made for MUA only... I think I can modify the Ultimate costume into something similar to the Jim Lee style costume so you can use it XML2...hehe

You are welcome! :)

Nice work as always Iammingy.  A few quick questions:

1-I've got an original Angel skin.  Got tired of working on it, but wondered if you wanted to finish it up (I've got the PSD still)
2-Hate to prod, but anytime you can put Astonishing Beast on the PS2 Ultimate Beast model I'd appreciate it.
3-There's a great Avalanche outfit here.  A man of your skills should be able to tackle this with the XML2 Avalanche model.  Anyways, if you can great, if not that's fine too.

Not trying to push, I know we're all busy with different projects.

Quote from: ladykiller on July 17, 2007, 04:09PM
My <HERO> <3

Thanks for the..... "kiss"!!! :lickout:

Quote from: Teancum on July 17, 2007, 05:35PM
Nice work as always Iammingy.  A few quick questions:

1-I've got an original Angel skin.  Got tired of working on it, but wondered if you wanted to finish it up (I've got the PSD still)
2-Hate to prod, but anytime you can put Astonishing Beast on the PS2 Ultimate Beast model I'd appreciate it.
3-There's a great Avalanche outfit here.  A man of your skills should be able to tackle this with the XML2 Avalanche model.  Anyways, if you can great, if not that's fine too.

Not trying to push, I know we're all busy with different projects.
Thanks.

1. I still have that file. :) IIRC, you said you didn't like the face and BliZZ said your Angel should have the gold and blue colors and belt from other X-men's original costumes, right?

2. Astonishing Beast -> Ultimate Beast... I have to rip out the textures and check...

3. I think... this one is doable...

btw, you like Skyline?