My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
great work iammingy, i was waiting for a she-hulk, oh sweet dreams tonight  :shehulk:

edit:
great to hear youre doing a mod too,
you arent going to use a chain move are you though?

Just in time to catch She Hulk and what a fabulous skin you keep out doing yourself great treat for us fans super job yet again thanks iammingy for all your hard work. :bowdown: :bowdown:
ps:I think those look great but your the artist for changing things.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: Norrin Radd on August 07, 2007, 05:58PM
great work iammingy, i was waiting for a she-hulk, oh sweet dreams tonight  :shehulk:

edit:
great to hear youre doing a mod too,
you arent going to use a chain move are you though?

Thank you! ^^
No, I am not gonna use the chain... What do you think?

Hmm... it looks like I forgot to add the She-hulk smiley...haha

Quote from: cvc on August 07, 2007, 06:00PM
Just in time to catch She Hulk and what a fabulous skin you keep out doing yourself great treat for us fans super job yet again thanks iammingy for all your hard work. :bowdown: :bowdown:

You are welcome! :)

great skins!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thank you! :)

---------------

I didn't make a Fantastic Four skin for She-hulk because I cannot find a suitable base. I don't think Invisible Woman is a good base skin...? :(

Quote from: iammingy on August 07, 2007, 05:40PM

Close-up shot for comparison:
I think I will tweak all the skins to use the Attorney costume's face in the mod and/or version 2 of the skins. What do you think?

i'm not too keen on the black eye shadow, myself

August 07, 2007, 06:14PM #381 Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 06:18PM by iammingy
Quote from: cvc on August 07, 2007, 06:00PM
ps:I think those look great but your the artist for changing things.

Quote from: Norrin Radd on August 07, 2007, 06:12PM
i'm not too keen on the black eye shadow, myself

Ok, thanks for the suggestions!
Then, I should just keep them as-is...

also, totally just a small thing (total nitpicking), but for Shield Uniform and Classic Costume, it doesnt look like she has green eyes (or around the eyes it looks a litle peachy, hard to tell, like i said, nitpicking)

I've got a nitpick myself :chuckle: - Classic has an uneven Purple->White Collar Line

Wow, Shulkie looks great! How you get such high graphics? :shehulk: Can't w8 4 mod 2 come out!

Quote from: Norrin Radd on August 07, 2007, 06:16PM
also, totally just a small thing (total nitpicking), but for Shield Uniform and Classic Costume, it doesnt look like she has green eyes (or around the eyes it looks a litle peachy, hard to tell, like i said, nitpicking)

You are right! Her irises are light blue...!!! :laugh:
Thanks, I can fix them.

Quote from: BliZZ on August 07, 2007, 06:20PM
I've got a nitpick myself :chuckle: - Classic has an uneven Purple->White Collar Line

Hahahahaha, I notice that. That one is really tricky...because I have no clue how to fix it...?? I thought the skins are perfectly horizontally symmetrical...:bawling:

I thought you guys are gonna comment on the uneven pubic/hip area of the Classic costume... :laugh:

Quote from: Midnight Curse on August 07, 2007, 06:23PM
Wow, Shulkie looks great! How you get such high graphics? :shehulk: Can't w8 4 mod 2 come out!

Thanks! What high graphic? Skins or screenshots?

August 07, 2007, 06:44PM #387 Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 06:47PM by iammingy
Ah... I see what you mean now...
Sometimes, the shadows/shades you see on my skins are just the base skin "mouse-painted" (pixel-by-pixel) in different colors. Sometimes, I reuse parts of my other custom skins or official skins, just like how people make custom action figures. :chuckle:

They all look great, I don't know why she wasn't in the game if they couldn't put Hulk anyway. I mean, if it weren't for that gamma-bomb-project part of the story...