My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi!

how are you going to work on She-Hulk mod as far as her size is concerned?

I just tried the skins -terrific work on them, really- and when I used the skins on a female character Shulkie looked so tiny, she is much taller than a normal girl or woman. So then I tried it as a Colossus skin and apart from the weird way Colossus walks it looked much appropriate. Which size are you going to assign Shulkie?

:shehulk:

Is She-Hulk gonna get her own thread sometime soon?

Quote from: parrastaka on August 17, 2007, 01:03PM
Hi!

how are you going to work on She-Hulk mod as far as her size is concerned?

I just tried the skins -terrific work on them, really- and when I used the skins on a female character Shulkie looked so tiny, she is much taller than a normal girl or woman. So then I tried it as a Colossus skin and apart from the weird way Colossus walks it looked much appropriate. Which size are you going to assign Shulkie?

:shehulk:

That's what I thought too. So, I used Luke Cage-everything... lol

EDIT: I've fixed the grabsmash........ >_<

EDIT2: All animations, talents, and fists boltons are done. I still need to tweak the effects and try making a bikini skin.

Luke Cage-everything? Including his......?;)That is going to be a sight for Shulkie.

She-Hulk :shehulk: - Bikini outfit for MUA only:

http://www.box.net/shared/ag9qkpc073

Not too good but not so bad either...
She looks ok from the sides and the back, but I am not satisfy with the chest... :(

Previews:

NOTE: 4 other She-Hulk skins can be found here

What (Not too good but not so bad either)I think it looks great, woho off to toil.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: R0GUE on August 23, 2007, 03:18PM
Hehe, very cute. :)

Any progress with the mod?  :naughty:

Of course, :D she is playable now.

Done:
skins, icons, HUDs, loading screen, packages, boltons

Needs tweaking:
effects, powerstyle (just one power actually! :) )

Quote from: cvc on August 23, 2007, 04:08PM
What (Not too good but not so bad either)I think it looks great, woho off to toil.

Thanks... ^^

Can you tweak the chest and make it a little bigger, from the front she looks flat chested?  :naughty:

I have been staring at the cleavage all day. I am wondering whether it's the model's problem, but of course good textures can make a simple model looks better. :)

Quote from: iammingy on August 23, 2007, 04:59PM
I have been staring at the cleavage all day.

Sounds like you been in a strip joint today. :)

Quote from: iammingy on August 23, 2007, 12:47PM
Previews:

lol! :laugh: :rofl: :P

She-Hulk gonna get her own thread soon? (I've already asked this and no one answered)

Looks like she has a thread (or rather lack of) for a bikini. :D