My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nice :thumbsup: I think we can call this skin "Original".

OT: Bombardment may have been fun to use, but it is NOT fun to try to get it working in MUA :laugh:

dont get me wrong, its an awesome skin  :thumbsup:, i just wasnt too fond of the red eyes, so i made one without:

You know what? That pic just proved that the "M" wasn't used on this skin... :soapbox:

Can you upload that variant, please? Thank you. :)

sure:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ws930t

because its symmetrical, would it even be possible to do the M ? Or are you just venting your frustration that it cant be done? -->if so, you could be happy that most of the time your character doesnt face you, haha
i just want to say it again, great skin, if you get a TAS Morph done, man im ganna have a nice roster of the yellow and blue, haha

oh i see that small piece in the texture with an M on it, hm, i wonder if i should also color that eye, although it doesnt appear on the skin in game, what do you think?

Quote from: Norrin Radd on September 28, 2007, 09:26PM
i just want to say it again, great skin, if you get a TAS Morph done, man im ganna have a nice roster of the yellow and blue, haha

I hear that. All we'll need if Morph gets done is Rogue :)

:)

hey 'mingy, i just colored the third eye to be white and brown but it had no effect on how it looked in game, just to let you know. I can up that version if you want as well.

I mean, other Bishop skins have asymmetrical eyes. haha. Your screenshot just shows that the face is symmetrical, which I didn't really notice it. The "M" is on the normal map, but the model doesn't use it... @_@ So, there is no need to color that lazy eye!

I will try to do a jacketed version of Morph. If things don't turn out the way I want them, then I would have to resort to the wingless Angel for the jacket-less version. I'm planning to use Vision as base for AOA and Exiles versions. I think Vision's collar shouldn't be a big drawback. :)

EDIT: Wooops...almost forgot, thanks for sharing!

Maybe I should follow in cvc's footsteps and build another shrine.

I used the New X-men Emma Frost skin and after you use diamond form she turns into ironman

Nice ! Bishop has finally 4th costume.

EDIT : Mingy, are you almost finish  :venom: and Toxin skins and Iron fist mod ??

Quote from: phoenix30564 on September 29, 2007, 08:18AM
I used the New X-men Emma Frost skin and after you use diamond form she turns into ironman

How did you use "diamond form"? because I didn't make an Emma Frost mod? @_@ If you are using the skins for a
specific mod, then you need to renumber the skins in a hex-editor.

EDIT: I presume you are talking about Matt's Emma Frost mod for XML2???

Quote from: Onua on September 29, 2007, 11:56AM
Nice ! Bishop has finally 4th costume.

EDIT : Mingy, are you almost finish  :venom: and Toxin skins and Iron fist mod ??

I am working on them.