My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
awesome new skins!
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

hey mingy do you think bishop's classic skin tone is too yellowish? i dunno it just kinda hurts my eyes. maybe we can tweak it a little bit so that his skin tone is the same as his other skins. just my 2 cents. peace out. :)

Yeah, I wanted the yellow and red to be bright, otherwise the yellow would look unsaturated, just like the base skin (which I didn't like the yellow and red).

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on October 01, 2007, 12:08PM
awesome new skins!

Thanks! ^^

i mean his skin tone. maybe its better if his skin is the same color as his other skins. or maybe it is not possible?

I thought you meant (Bishop classic skin) tone...lol

It is same other skins, I didn't edit his skin tone. I don't see how it is brighter?? @_@

Wow, 500 posts in this thread alone. Amazing. What a milestone. Your emaculate skinning work is one of the best I have ever seen on the Internet, iammingy. Ever.

Big favor to ask of you Iammingy.  Can you hunt down the PS2 offsets for 1303 Gambit?  (non-poofy hair, dark coat, blue bodysuit underneath)  I need to paste my custom skin (below) on it so it's more crisp on the Xbox).  In case you're wondering, the other Gambit doesn't hide the outline, so I reskinned this one. 

Oh, and do you have the PS2 offsets for Angel?  Wingless is okay, cuz if that's all I've got I'll just reset all of em to use the bolton wings.

angel:
10901.igb 256 256 24639 137991 .
9999.igb 128 128 31887 92563 .

gambit:
1303.igb 256 256 13257 141585 .

X-Man - AoA, X-Factor, and Shaman Costumes for MUA and XNL2:

http://www.box.net/shared/sbncitl2na

* AoA costume: Look at AoA Gambit's forehead, then you'll see that this is not a easy reskin.
* X-Factor: The white pattern took the longest to align.
* Shaman: The base model has a major flaw on one shoulder; it's not something I can fix. There is also a flaw at the belt, but it's not that easy to fix.

Huds for the 3 costumes and Stryfe are included.

Previews:

AoA costume:

X-Factor costume:

Shaman costume:

Stryfe HUD:

nice work 'mingy, i like the AoA one the most.
BTW, does this hud making suggest that you arent lazy anymore? :laugh:

Huds. Finally someone around here is professional :laugh:

X-Factor looks the best, imo :) (That's not to say the others are bad, though AoA might look nicer with slightly thinner eyebrows....)

Quote from: Norrin Radd on October 06, 2007, 11:41AM
nice work 'mingy, i like the AoA one the most.
BTW, does this hud making suggest that you arent lazy anymore? :laugh:

Quote from: BliZZ on October 06, 2007, 11:44AM
Huds. Finally someone around here is professional :laugh:

X-Factor looks the best, imo :) (That's not to say the others are bad, though AoA might look nicer with slightly thinner eyebrows....)

Thanks!

:rofl: Yes, I *think* I am more hard-working and professional than ever. I made 4 HUDs for 3 skins!!!

awesome skins, i love the X-Factor one (well all of them, but that one is the best)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it