My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on November 08, 2007, 09:19PM
I still need to match up the colors at bounderies a bit. I released them because I am getting a lot of annoying PMs... @_@ I think I will try to avoid posting my WIP from now on as much as possible, unless I need help or something.

Don't let those annoying PMs get to you, just start to ignore some of them and eventually they stop. Most of the time :rofl:

Anyway, they look great.

Quote from: Venom on November 08, 2007, 09:28PM
Ok thanks ....
How r they other 2 coming along ?

I am using Dark_Mark's Ultimate Venom for the Ultimate skin. It's bulkier than the Classic costume, and the map is slightly different from the Classic costume... I still haven't decided which skin to use as base for the Thunderbolts costume.... So, it will take me sometime to finish them.

Quote from: BliZZ on November 08, 2007, 09:31PM
I still need to match up the colors at bounderies a bit. I released them because I am getting a lot of annoying PMs... @_@ I think I will try to avoid posting my WIP from now on as much as possible, unless I need help or something.

Don't let those annoying PMs get to you, just start to ignore some of them and eventually they stop. Most of the time :rofl:

Anyway, they look great.

I tried, but they just keep coming...hahahaha :rofl:
Thanks. :)

Quote from: iammingy on November 08, 2007, 09:36PM
Quote from: BliZZ on November 08, 2007, 09:31PM
Anyway, they look great.
I tried, but they just keep coming...hahahaha :rofl:
Thanks. :)

sorry to hear that, but the skins look great ;), and good luck with the rest

edit:
i guess thats what you get for being so famous haha

Ah always great work ah ah how do you pm. paparazzi
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Just tried the skins and there awesome ... took me 30 mins to try out because i had to reinstall venom mod and didnt put menu location and was trying to figure out wat i did wrong

cooool!Alsome skins iammingy and sorry for bodering you to upload them
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I released them because I am getting a lot of annoying PMs... @_@ I think I will try to avoid posting my WIP from now on as much as possible...

For everyone that is constantly asking how the other skins are going:

He'll post them as soon as they're done.  Just be patient my brothers.  Don't press him.

you are right brother  teancum (lol!)
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

December 13, 2007, 01:21PM #564 Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 03:40PM by iammingy
Venom :venom: Ultimate DLC-KB for MUA only:

QuoteDecember 13, 2007: MOVED to
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=435.msg25489#msg25489

* This skins uses Dark_Mark's Venom model!!! Thanks.

The Classic and Marvel Knight skins can be found on page 37.

Preview:

http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07504/Venom_ult_DLCKB.png

This looks great! Especially with the new (much improved) tongue Dark_Mark just released. :venom:

Yeah, I think the new Venom model from v3.0 has improved alot from the last version. This skin would have looked less appealing without it...! :venom:

Any plans to repost the Classic/MK skins on the new model? Or have you already, and is that what you mean by this?:

QuoteThe Classic and Marvel Knight skins can be found on page 37.

Yeah, I am gonna put the textures on the new models. ^_^
I said that because I was lazy to update the first post....haha

cool these 3 venom looks damn good, i am sure u will do mac gargan costume next? i hope tail will be inculde on that one