My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oh yeah that mannequin looks evil (evil rules) thanks.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

:thumbsup:
Quote from: iammingy on December 14, 2007, 03:58PMIt's the same except for his left hand? The back seems ok:
Yeah, for some unknown reason something went wrong, so I altered the UVW mapping. It shouldn't be too hard to fix this bug on the texture though.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Venom :venom: DLC-KB skins and mannequin for MUA only:

http://www.box.net/shared/labpp6vk8w

* These 4 skins and mannequin use Dark_Mark's Venom model version 3.0!!! Thank you very much! *
* Thanks to the person who uploaded the DLC/Gold Edition files!!! *
- Ultimate and Classic skins and mannequin are the same ones released last week.
- Thunderbolts and Marvel Knights are new.

Preview:

Classic

Ultimate

Marvel Knights (I don't like this Venom. So, I didn't spend too much time working on this skin.)

Thunderbolts (This is actually version 22 seriously...!!! :bawling:)

mannequin

HUDs

very nice i like the thunder bolts venom but the ultimate and classic are better to me but still nice !!!!!

Quote from: Venom on December 21, 2007, 02:25AM
very nice i like the thunder bolts venom but the ultimate and classic are better to me but still nice !!!!!

How can I improve the T-Bolts costume, if possible? :venom:

Well i think the thunderbolts mouth shoul be more like the others , i dont really like the length of the fingers (u probly cant fix that) , the venom logo looks close to the tbolts one but it just doesnt look right and the vain things look a bit wierd ... but it is really good  :thumbsup2:

Yeah, I don't disagree with you :), but this is meant to be a kitbash plus my touch ups... So, I didn't change too much to the texture, other than the parts that needs to be aligned. I think my first Thunderbolts skin is more accurate...hehe

but still very nice ...  :venom: :venom: :venom: i didnt think it was gonna be a full conversion anyway

cooooooooool skin mingy i loved specialy the TB one using the ultimate model does its benefits,becuse he looks just like the dlc one exept for the face.

ps:to bad you didnt used the ultimate model for the classic one
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: the master$$$ on December 21, 2007, 03:15AM
cooooooooool skin mingy i loved specialy the TB one using the ultimate model does its benefits,becuse he looks just like the dlc one exept for the face.

ps:to bad you didnt used the ultimate model for the classic one

Thanks! :venom:

The white spider pattern near the shoulder would be screwed if I use the Ultimate model, just like the Thunderbolts costume...

I don't have pics, but the pattern would be screwed at the shoulder region.... and further tweaking would be needed.