My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeah, it is.  I use the PS2 models on my Xbox mod.

Quote from: Teancum on December 21, 2007, 08:02PM
Yeah, it is.  I use the PS2 models on my Xbox mod.

I thought you meant it was the "New Marvel" costume...haha

EDIT:

Oh, didn't realized you used New Marvel.  Well, as far as I can tell the '4' doesn't stick out.

I really like the Venom skin 22 times and it looks great that spider must have been a nightmare.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Doh!  It's tough to see on the Xbox, so I didn't notice it.  Oh well, a Jim Lee style mannequin is best anyhow.

Quote from: cvc on December 21, 2007, 08:54PM
I really like the Venom skin 22 times and it looks great that spider must have been a nightmare.

Yep, this one took the longest to do...

Quote from: Teancum on December 21, 2007, 09:50PM
Doh!  It's tough to see on the Xbox, so I didn't notice it.  Oh well, a Jim Lee style mannequin is best anyhow.

Yep! I totally agree with that! ^^

that shure is a neat jubilee skin

PS:cant wait for the venom skin you are making
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Rhino :rhino: - Armored, 1st Appearance, and Smoochy costume for MUA only:

http://www.box.net/shared/bomeqf8wsk

- I re-did the Armored costume. It is also fully bump-mapped now. I think this is an improvement over the previous version. Agree?
- The 1st-Appearance costume and the Smoochy costume are same as before.
- You will notice that the Rhino model is screwy; the part under the right armpit does not want to fold inward sometimes. So, part of the skin would be above the arms in certain poses. I have mentioned this before, but I just want to emphasize this "bug" again.

Note: I am gonna try to work out a loading screen for Rhino. If someone's willing to do the icons and/or the mannequin, then BliZZ can release his cool Rhino mod sooner. :D

Previews:

Armored
(under advanced lighting)
1st-Appearance
Smoochy

very nice ... Good to see some of spideys other villains are coming

Quote from: Midnight Curse on December 23, 2007, 09:00PM
So...we're revamping krum4o's Rhino mod?

No, BliZZ is making his version of Rhino. Otherwise, I would have removed that link on the first page of this thread already.

I know this has been asked before, but have you ever thought of using the Crystal model to make Animated Series Rogue?

1. Burning Rage said he made one already and he said he just didn't export it as an IGB, yet (or something like that). So, I didn't bother.

2. I think Crystal's hair (PC model) is way too long for Rogue IMO. I am using Crystal for Scream though.