My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on February 06, 2008, 11:07AM
Hmm, those Desert Eagles I uploaded are in DXT1 and they worked on the XBOX.
So you export the models in PC format (in the alchemy exporter), and they work that way on the X-Box? I ask because you've probably noticed that there is an option to export in PS2 and X-Box formats, but I have no idea if they are of any use for us.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

February 15, 2008, 11:32AM #721 Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 11:49AM by iammingy
Yeah, just the "PC" option.

EDIT: I am not sure whether the models ripped have any "default" underlying settings...? You may want to export a DXT3 version of the Sabretooth mannequin you released, just for Zedja and/or Teancum to test. However, none of the models I released are completely built from scratch by me. Only KA-BAR knifes and the Quake rocket launchers are custom models made by someone else and they don't use DDSes either.

EDIT2: Has anyone tried these KA-BAR and RL's in XML2-PC or MUA-XBOX?

EDIT3: When I checked the "PS2" option, the size of the models decreases quite a bit.

Quote from: BliZZ on February 15, 2008, 10:03AM
Thanks a lot, man. I should have a tweaked Bishop and The Punisher done ASAP thanks to these boltons :thumbsup:

You are welcome. :)

Quote from: Teancum on February 15, 2008, 10:08AM
Off-Topic:  BliZZ, THX gave me FTP access, so I'll work on updating current mods with mannequins and whatnot if you want to focus on Bishop and Punisher.

I've got those covered, the skins need to be rearranged first (including renaming the passives, etc). I've got most of them done, I was just waiting to upload them all at once.

February 19, 2008, 03:22AM #723 Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 04:00AM by iammingy
Laser Gun, right-handed bolton and back bolton (DXT1 and DXT3):

http://www.box.net/shared/wbg9035wks
- modified from m_nullifier from MUA; the original was aligned incorrectly and was smaller
- DXT1 for MUA-PC; DXT3 for MUA-XBOX and XML2-PC
- This is how I bolt the back bolton in the herostat:

BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 Spine2 ;
      model = models/bolton/laser_gun_back ;
      slot = ebolton_tail ;
      }

Shoulder Pads (DXT1 and DXT3):

http://www.box.net/shared/iugxr60gsg
- modified from Omega Red from XML2
- DXT1 for MUA-PC; DXT3 for MUA-XBOX and XML2-PC
- This is how I bolt the shoulder pads in the herostat:

BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 Spine2 ;
      model = models/bolton/shoulder_pads ;
      slot = ebolton_clawright ;
      }

Previews:

I have made 4 Cable skins using Quicksilver as base because he has asymmetrical arm, leg, chest, buttocks, etc. There aren't any black dots on my end, but it is very like that some of you will see them. They will be released with Norrin Radd's Cable mod for MUA and nodoubt_jr's Cable mod update for XML2.

February 19, 2008, 07:59AM #725 Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:27AM by Norrin Radd
They turned out great, thanks! :thumbsup:

edit:
btw, nice work on his face

Would it be possible to get a Classic Cyclops visor bolton?  Quicksilver might actually make a great Jim Lee Cyc if he had a visor.

February 19, 2008, 10:47AM #727 Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:57AM by Norrin Radd
Quote from: Teancum on February 19, 2008, 08:41AM
Would it be possible to get a Classic Cyclops visor bolton?  Quicksilver might actually make a great Jim Lee Cyc if he had a visor.

Did you try the one in XML1? I think there is a cyclops visor as a bolton, I'm just not sure if it is used, or works.

edit:
ok thanks

I'm pretty sure it does, but I could never figure out what slot it's bolted to.  I'm pretty sure it was just for use during Cyc's Xtreme, where it appeared in his hand.

Quote from: Teancum on February 19, 2008, 06:06AM
Whoa!  Nicely done bro!
Quote from: Norrin Radd on February 19, 2008, 07:59AM
They turned out great, thanks! :thumbsup:

edit:
btw, nice work on his face

Thanks guys! :)

Quote from: Teancum on February 19, 2008, 08:41AM

You mean from this one, right? (Just confirming)

Man this shoulder pads are amazing and this cable skin is fantastic. I was wondering if you can rip the "skirt" from force works Scarlet witch? I think if someone can add this with astonishing or classic wolverine skin we can have a very nice hawkeye skin.

Funny, I personally think Tommy's Hawkeye models a pretty awesome.  I love the masked versions particularly.

In good computer only, people who have a a bad graphic card, like me, it look a lot of different from the pics from tommyboy hawkeye posted here.

Quote from: Teancum on February 19, 2008, 11:22AM
Funny, I personally think Tommy's Hawkeye models a pretty awesome.  I love the masked versions particularly.

I second this!!!

Quote from: Teancum on February 19, 2008, 11:08AM
Yeah, that's the one.

OK. Thanks.

Quote from: Sasquatch on February 19, 2008, 11:25AM
In good computer only, people who have a a bad graphic card, like me, it look a lot of different from the pics from tommyboy hawkeye posted here.

Really? I thought they work the same...haha It would great to see a screenshot of that. Hmm, I wonder if Iron Fist's are any different...?