My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow!  You definitely nailed the skins.  Guess I should take time off from XML2 Xbox SE to get back to work on War Machine!

Teancum, why do want to scale down the wrist-mounted cannons? Do you think they are too big? (I am working it now.)

If they're scaled down there won't be any Z-Fighting since I have to bolt them onto all the models.  --or can you bolt on to individual skins?

Not yet, I still can't export working skins, yet. I was thinking that you can bolt them in the powerstyle for specific costumes. I mean, if you bolt the canons on all skins then the classic and the modular armor would have 4-barrel wrist-mounted canons...haha

Before I forget, Teancum... do you want shoulder-mounted Rocket Launchers and Gattling Guns?
EDIT: I can make them if you want to make a fifth move for your mod that features these.

Hey, that would be perfect.  If I have all of that I can do "System Override" as an Xtreme, and have all his guns go off. :D

Very nice war machine skins , the war machine mod is lookin better and better every day :applause:

Nightcrawler's :nightcrawler: swords - left-& right-handed and back boltons (DXT1 and DXT3):

http://www.box.net/shared/dzv82u8ock
- ripped from Nightcrawler skin from XML2
- DXT1 for MUA-PC; DXT3 for MUA-XBOX and XML2-PC

Sample code for herostat:

BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 Spine2 ;
      model = models/bolton/nightcrawler_swords_back ;
      slot = ebolton_clawright ;
      }

BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 R Hand ;
      model = models/bolton/nightcrawler_sword_right ;
      slot = ebolton_weapon ;
      }

BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 L Hand ;
      model = models/bolton/nightcrawler_sword_left ;
      slot = ebolton_altweapon ;
      }

Previews:

lol, why does Kurt have four swords in the second pic? (two in his hands, and two on his back)

BTW, the first image would also be great as a mannequin.

Because all boltons are active.  It's just a demo of what can be bolted on.

Nice work Iammingy, now we can put swords on the back of all the other Nightcrawler skins.

Black Widow :blackwidow: - Classic, Ultimate, Natasha Romanoff, Yelena Belova skins for MUA-PC/XBOX/PS2 and XML2-PC

http://www.box.net/shared/jcs1zet4w0
- I am fulfilling a small request for a Black Widow mod using her NPC skin. These are my quick reskins that will be included in the mod. They are all PS2 models, which means all of them can be used on the XBOX and XML2-PC. The mod will feature all powers from the PSP mod, a few tweaks and fixes, and a new fightstyle with combat knives based on Black Panther's animations.

Classic Costume

Ultimate Costume

Yelena Belova

Natasha Romanoff (This is not my reskin, but it is the PS2 version of the NPC skin. I included this just for convenience.)

Close-ups: (Guns are not included in the download.)

Some really great work! Always been a fun character to play with and read about. Really helps me gear things towards my Black Ops MUA team. :D

awesome skins, they look great
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it