My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Very cool, guys. Iron Fist was one of Tommy's best, IMHO, and you've done them justice with some nice additions. Hmm . . . time for a custom powerset?

Yes, but I have tough time understanding the powerstyles and other files.. :S
hehe...all I want is Jab from Luke Cage and the animation from Ronin's Focus, which represents the Chi pretty well!

Tell ya what. I'll give you a custom powerstyle/talent for Toxin or Iron Fist or whoever you want if you can get me an AoA Sunspot skin (as seen in my Avatar). Heck, If someone could get me that--my all time favorite hero costume--I'd pretty much be their indentured servant. :)

Yeah, pretty much any future conversations after that would go like this

You: "Hey Cates, make me a Bucky custom powerset."

Me: "Really? That would be lame."

You: "But I made AoA Sunspot!"

Me: "I'll get right on it!!!"

:)

Great job iammingy on those skins wow! ot bucky  :rofl: :rofl:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: cvc on May 16, 2007, 03:22PM
Great job iammingy on those skins wow! ot bucky  :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks cvc! :)

Quote from: Cates on May 16, 2007, 03:16PM
Yeah, pretty much any future conversations after that would go like this

You: "Hey Cates, make me a Bucky custom powerset."

Me: "Really? That would be lame."

You: "But I made AoA Sunspot!"

Me: "I'll get right on it!!!"

:)

:rofl:
I am looking for a base skin..... AoA Abyss would have been a "good" base but he doesn't have arms... :(

If you're serious about this (*whispers under breath* "pleasepleasepleaseplease"), here is some more reference material . . .

If I had my choice, I'd prefer the body be blacked like in the avatar rather than the blue suit shown here. I'll load up some XML2 bad guy models and see if any fit.

toxin looks awesome. cant wait till theres a mod he can be used for

that last AoA sunspot in Jerome's pics looks like the Dark Prince in Prince of Persia:T2T

I think we are past due on an Iron Fist mod. 

Keep up the great work mingy, all others

In response to Cates, I too, offer my indentured services.  Mostly for the Cable mod, but in general for all the work done here.  I haven't played much of an active role in any of the mods (y'all are just faster at it), but I'm a techie geek so if anyone needs some tech help or advice I am happy to help.