My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ding Ding Ding DING!!!!!!!!!! :D

Here is AoA Sunspot: http://www.box.net/shared/kugvs8yyfr

The base skin is Space Suit Cyclops... :rofl:
I chose that skin as base because:
1. he has a belt with the "X" logo positioned away from the belly button :wtflol:
2. the straps from the gloves and boots sticks out from the side, which kinda imitate Sunspot's armor in some way...

This Cyclops is one tricky skin, it has a 256x256 square (and MIPs) for the body and half of the belt.... AND a 128x128 square (and MIPs) for the other half of the belt and the straps of the gloves and boots. @_@

Since the skin was stretched from a 256x256 square, the skin has stagger edges at the boundary between orange and black as shown in the pics below.  Moreover, there are still some parts of the boots that I cannot color. Meh... I am just a beginner in making custom skins.. so the skin is no way near the official MUA skins. :banghead:

Quote from: BliZZ on May 18, 2007, 11:54AM
Hey, dude, if you are taking requests, may I make 2 quick ones?

Classic Magneto & 80s Magneto, both for the DLC.

Classic can be on Ultimate's model, and the AoA skin could probably help rather than recoloring it all. 80s can be on Ultimate Helmetless' model. Versions for both MUA and XML2 would be nice. There is a MUA version of Ultimate Magneto hidden as 10100, so that should be used for the MUA version of Classic since it won't have a white line around its cape.

Thanks.

Nope, I don't take requests... :P hehe
...but you are an exception to this. :D

I will take a look at those...

EDIT: BliZZ, can you help me find the offsets for the body and the cape for 10100.IGB?

Cape 64

Cape 32

Cape 16

First is size of chunk, second line is start point, third is full length of data, fourth is final offset value. Yeah.

RE: AoA Sunspot

:rockon:  :applause:

I LOVE IT. I think it looks great. Thankyouthankyou.

*rushes off to color effects*

Quote from: Cates on May 18, 2007, 04:40AM
So, what do you want for my end of the bargain? A Toxin powerset? Something else?

Sunspot has had many, many looks over the years. I 'think' that other costume is an X-Force costume, though this is the one I think of when I think of his X-Force days:

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Image:Sunspot_002.jpg

I wonder if Astral Hero Xavier would work as a base for that skin you pictured?

Woops... I have totally forgot about this part of the post... Sorry...

I want an Iron Fist featuring:

- Jab from Luke Cage renamed as "Iron Fist"
- Pulverizing Punch from Colossus renamed as "Paralysing Punch"
- Furious from Nick Fury renamed as "Judo Throw"
- Take Down from Colossus, name remains the same
- Boost 1: Focused Chi from Elektra but animation from Ronin's Focus, name remain as "Focused Chi"
- Boost 2: Metabolic Aura from Spider-Woman renamed as "Chi Projection"
- Xtreme: Black Panther's Panther's Might renamed as "K'un-L'un's Revenge"

This is not urgent, so take your time. You can work on your Sunspot mod and other stuff first! :D
Thanks in advance! :)

As for that Sunspot X-force costume I posted, I think Ultimate Colossus might work pretty well! :)

Magneto Classic and 80s costumes for MUA and XML2:

http://www.box.net/shared/fsq6pesmc6

I am really satisfied with the Classic costume!!!!

Previews:

MUA: Classic, 80s

XML2: Classic w/ helmet, Classic w/o helmet, 80s

Nice work on all those.  I'm really impressed with 80's Magneto in particular.  Wish we could kill the cape's cel-shading.

Those are great yes yes yes no more ponytail thats may fav all time Marvel character yes great work. :hyper:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Sweet. Thanks. /goes to make a classic mags 3d hud

Now we have all 4 Magneto DLC costumes, same as Cyclops and Nightcrawler.

EDIT: For everyone's viewing pleasure: some classic-ish Brotherhood.

Classic Toad. Really old Custom I had lying around. On AoA Toad's model.

Quote from: cvc on May 19, 2007, 05:46AM
Those are great yes yes yes no more ponytail thats may fav all time Marvel character yes great work. :hyper:
Quote from: BliZZ on May 19, 2007, 07:41AM
Sweet. Thanks. /goes to make a classic mags 3d hud

Now we have all 4 Magneto DLC costumes, same as Cyclops and Nightcrawler.
Quote from: Teancum on May 19, 2007, 05:37AM
Nice work on all those.  I'm really impressed with 80's Magneto in particular.  Wish we could kill the cape's cel-shading.

Thanks everyone! :magneto:
Yeah, I am glad that the 80s turned out fine. It took me quite some time to look for suitable purple colors for the 80s costume.  The white outline looks particularing disturbing on any costumes without white color, so I didn't release the Classic costume w/o helmet for MUA. :(

The 80s costume is based on this pic: