My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: iammingy on May 25, 2007, 01:47PM
None of my skins were made from Iron Man Classic or War Machine... :P :P :P

Ah, drat... ;-) I see now with the shapes in your Stealth Armour, that it
appears to be based on the Doom Armours. My mistake. Guess I'll be trying
to find those offsets me-self (which is ok, it'll be my first attempt so
should serve as good experience) Going to give it a shot, at least.
Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

Quote from: Teancum on May 23, 2007, 02:59PM
Randomness:  I'm too lazy to actually implement this, but here's Silver Centurion Iron Man.  It uses 1501.igb from XML2.

Original Angel's PSD if anyone wants to finish him.

Teancum, do you still have the offsets used to extract this skin? Just curious...

Quote from: brohara on May 27, 2007, 08:43PM
Quote from: iammingy on May 25, 2007, 01:47PM
None of my skins were made from Iron Man Classic or War Machine... :P :P :P

Ah, drat... ;-) I see now with the shapes in your Stealth Armour, that it
appears to be based on the Doom Armours. My mistake. Guess I'll be trying
to find those offsets me-self (which is ok, it'll be my first attempt so
should serve as good experience) Going to give it a shot, at least.

Well, I was gonna use the Classic armor as base for my custom Stealth armor, but it turns out that Doom IM has a larger shoulder piece, which is a bit closer to Stealth armor's shape. So, I gave up on finding the offsets of the Classic armor... As for the War Machine, the base skin is Infinite Captain from XML.

If you want to know what skins I use as bases for my customs, you can refer to the very first post of this thread. Anyway, it's great to meet IM fans here. :)

Bohara, I'll get the offsets for you tonight or tomorrow.  I'll probably upload Silver Centurion Iron Man then too.  (in XML2 format at least)

Superb, will look forward to them. Thanks.

Here's the offsets I used for Silver Centurion (XML2).  He uses 1501.igb from XML2.

silver_centurion.igb,DXT3,256,256,73565,128,128,13697,64,64,45485,32,32,60545,16,16,157805.

The skin is posted in the Custom Skins Galore thread so I don't hijack Iammingy's

hehe... I will still add a link to it in the "EXTRA" section...  :chuckle::thumbsup:
and thanks for the offsets!

Carnage :carnage: : (for MUA only)

http://www.box.net/shared/5d8t1dho4s

I know he should be thinner than Toxin...but I am satisfied! :P

EDIT: He will be included in Toxin 1.2 mod --- a mod that I am working on very slowly... :)

Previews:

Compare Toxin and Carnage: (Which one looks better?)

Close-up:

Carnage has a few different patterns (lines, patches, etc.) for the black area on his body since his first appearance in comics.
This skin is based on the MB from Bowen Designs:

That's actually not too bad man.  Good job.  It'd be nice if those "spikes" were just bolt-ons like Iceman had for his boosts, that way you could leave them off.  Still, it looks pretty good.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I like that carnage yet again thanks iammingy for your time and another great job.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: Burning Rage on May 30, 2007, 01:08PM
That's actually not too bad man.  Good job.  It'd be nice if those "spikes" were just bolt-ons like Iceman had for his boosts, that way you could leave them off.  Still, it looks pretty good.

Thank you!!! :)
I wish the spikes were removable, but I think the spikes Carnage don't look as annoying as they are on Toxin...

Quote from: cvc on May 30, 2007, 01:09PM
I like that carnage yet again thanks iammingy for your time and another great job.

Thanks!! :carnage:

May 30, 2007, 03:51PM #131 Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 03:55PM by iammingy
Crap... :mad: I really hate black dots... :soapbox: but 2 dots end up at funny areas on the front. So, Blob is sexier than ever!!! :laugh:
What should I do? @_@ The uneditted version also has black dots at the same places... X_X

(Blob is not done, I was just testing some colors...)

He's all ready for Beach Week!

If you reskin the PS2 model, you won't get black dots. I don't know how, though Noel made a tutorial somewhere....

Quote from: iammingy on May 30, 2007, 01:11PMI wish the spikes were removable, but I think the spikes Carnage don't look as annoying as they are on Toxin...

Just a random thought on your Toxin and Carnage skins: can you color the spikes? Maybe change them for a color that blends at least a little bit with the background?
Oh, and please take the Blob picks off. Watching him pretty much naked is making me feel uncomfortable...

It's your DDS plugin.  If you use Photoshop (I know you don't, but if you did) you would use the v6 plugin.