Who's your favourite character in general?

Started by mj fan, March 16, 2010, 02:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
iceman coz he's cool
wolverine coz he has nerdrage
hulk coz he is green

definitely not cyclops :D
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

My all time favorite is Wolverine.  I have been a fan since the early 90s before all the hype.  I am still a huge fan but felt a little overwhelmed with all the Wolverine stuff out there the past few years.  It became difficult to keep track of all the comics he was in.  I'm glad they have calmed down with that a bit.

Spider-man is my favorite, and it should be EVERYONE'S favorite

I have to said Spider-man and his ironic sence of humor, Deadpool it's the same

So hard to decide which is my overall favorite but if I was pushed I would have to go with the Silver Surfer and The Hulk.

Deapool :deadpool: For his Wisecracks, Regenerative healing factor and the fact he is an Expert marksman, swordsman and martial artist
:deadpool:
Second pick Would Have to pick Nightcrawler :nightcrawler:

Silver Surfer. I like that the stories involve a lot of "shades of grey" and how there isn't necessarily always a definitive right answer.

After that, I like Deadpool for his 4th wall breaking stuff, ha.

Consume Room is fantastic. Surely the Dark Phoenix

My favorites are:
Spider-Man 'cause he's the first marvel carachter i knew and i love his humor
Sentry: the greatest superhero on earth is its greatrest danger because he's schizofrenic... GREAT!!!
Capitan America (Steve Rogers) because he is the noblest hero and always does the right thing because he represents the american dream
Deadpool because he is simply crazy

definitively nightcrawler  :nightcrawler: , no one can teleport so cool like him.
on 2nd place iron man :stark:, 3rd place human torch :humant: and 4th place thor :thor:

However.. Spiderman and Wolverine.. but I like Thor, Hulk, Deadpool, and I reassessed Dottor Strange.. he's background is cool

1) Archangel
2) Scarlet Spider
3) Iceman

... In no particular order.

Deadpool is easily my favorite Marvel character.

How can you not love a psychotic yet hilarious mercenary?