Who's your favourite character in general?

Started by mj fan, March 16, 2010, 02:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic

es algo dificil elegir pero bueno, intentaremos, thor, human torch, wolverine, gambit, colossus, mas o menos resumo esa eleccion en cuanto a personalidad, poderes, historia

My Favorite is Sabertooth, I have almost all his action figures dating back to the days of the '90's X-MEN cartoon, along with most of his one-shots. He's always intrigued me. I love his rivalry with Wolverine and how time and again he proves he can drop Logan anytime he wants yet people keep telling him Wolverine is the better beast which fuels his rage even further... Though now that I think about it it almost seems like he has some major daddy issues lol.

:doom: Doom hands down coolest villian. Awesomest name ever and i love his blend of tech and magic

Spider-Man
Deadpool
Kitty Pryde

I'm a fan of wise crackin characters, and ones that tend to say things the reader would want to say or wonder what would happen if it was actually said. Deadpool is really huge on that, breaking the "4th wall"? Spider-man is always a kidder, and Kitty is just controversial all around with some of things she says, but when I was reading the 80s X-Men Clairemont run, Clairemont did an excellent job with her dialogue imo, made you think.

Deadpool
Spiderman only because i like swinging

My favorite character is Hercules. He has a good power combination; super strength, invulnerability and immortality. Besides he has centuries of experience in hand to hand combat and warfare along with a powerful set of allies. Comparatively he is not so dramatic and not so unnecessarily powerful as Thor. Attitude wise he is funny and heroic at the same time.

I like characters that play both sides and/or alternate between good/evil

like Elektra

for me its

1) Gambit
2) Bishop
3) Onslaught

After reading the comics and just watching the movie I'd have to say Kick-ass!