who is your fav band or singer

Started by ddwow, March 22, 2010, 05:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic

some of my favorite bands are system of a down, iron maiden, lostprophets,  paramore, matallica, vampire weekend & weezer.

Quote from: Deedooo says tomato paste on March 22, 2010, 06:28PM
some of my favorite bands are system of a down, iron maiden, lostprophets, metallica & weezer.

This + Muse, Megadeth, Slayer, Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, AC/DC, Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave, Beastie Boys, Black Sabbath, CKY, Disturbed, DragonForce, Guns N' Roses, HIM, Judas Priest, Korn, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, NoFX, Papa Roach, Pearl Jam, Queens Of The Stone Age, Rammstein, Rise Against, The Rolling Stones, Sex Pistols, Static-X, Tool, Turbonegro, The Who, ZZ Top. There is more :P

March 23, 2010, 11:21AM #3 Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 10:41AM by mj fan
michael jackson, lady gaga, iyaz, flo rida.. and now thanks to piutebob Family Force 5 

yeah i love every types of music but mj stay the best
Quotesome of my favorite bands are system of a down, iron maiden, lostprophets, metallica & weezer.
awesome groups !!!!!!!!!! ;D

streetlight manifesto, reel big fish, less than jake, kawasaki 3p, madball, agnostic front, blood for blood, death before dishonor, 25 ta life, sworn enemy +
Quote from: Shauny7488 on March 22, 2010, 08:24PM
This + Slipknot, Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave, Beastie Boys, Black Sabbath, CKY, Disturbed, Korn, Nirvana, NoFX, Papa Roach, Rammstein, Rise Against, Sex Pistols, Static-X, The Who, ZZ Top.
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

For those of you who read my signature/look at my avatar, it should be pretty obvious: Family Force 5 (no, duh, they're like, the greatest. listen to them. Do it. You know you want to. Unless you don't like screaming/electronic(odd combo, I know))
After that, umm, I'd say Thousand Foot Krutch, and Skillet.

Not many people have... Look 'em up on YouTube.

i didn't know family force            thanks
i like it !

March 29, 2010, 11:25AM #11 Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 02:49PM by piutebob
Quote from: mj fan on March 27, 2010, 04:56PM
i didn't know family force            thanks
i like it !

Really? Cool. Now there's more Family Force 5 likers on this site. Hehe.

If you like sad-ish songs listen to Share it With Me

green day, linkin park, Foo Fighters, Survivor
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

linkin park is cool and green day

QuoteIf you like sad-ish songs listen to Share it With Me
wow looOOOOve it
Thanks to you, i have another good group to listen  :popcorn: