who is your fav band or singer

Started by ddwow, March 22, 2010, 05:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on April 01, 2010, 10:38AM
wow looOOOOve it
Thanks to you, i have another good group to listen  :popcorn:

Haha, and the fact that they're Christian and don't ever cuss is icing on the cake.

Oh, and BTW, you're welcome :P

In a couple of they're songs they sing a few words in French.

April 02, 2010, 10:48AM #17 Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 10:50AM by piutebob
Those are all good songs. D-I-E 4 Y-O-U is one of their screaming Christian songs. Since you like Dance or Die, I would recommend this: The Music Video for Dance or Die It may not work at first, just keep hitting refresh.

Share it With Me is a song about their bassist (the lead singer's and the drummer's younger brother) Fatty. His girlfriend of 7 years broke up with him the day he proposed.

I saw them in concert just the day before yesterday :) I got their autographs. It was really neat.

VersaEmerge or Paramore are pretty awesome :)

Quote from: CharlieD123 on April 02, 2010, 03:51PM
VersaEmerge or Paramore are pretty awesome :)
yeah paramore!

i've actually recently discovered how awesome gorillaz are. check them out on you tube>http://www.youtube.com/user/gorillaz

My favorite band is probably Metallica. Imo they can take any song...and make it way better! But, i also like As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, Bullet for My Valentine, Atreyu, August Burns Red, A Day To Remember, Caliban, Five Finger Death Punch, Megadeth...could keep going, but other bands similar to those guys.

Quote from: supercrzyjediguy on April 04, 2010, 09:07AM
My favorite band is probably Metallica. Imo they can take any song...and make it way better! But, i also like As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, Bullet for My Valentine, Atreyu, August Burns Red, A Day To Remember, Caliban, Five Finger Death Punch, Megadeth...could keep going, but other bands similar to those guys.
you tried mastadon or job for a cowboy? those are some other great metal bands. nice to have another metalhead on the forum :).

Yeah, Mastodon has a few songs I like. Job For a Cowboy is alright I guess lol. Not a big fan of his voice. I like As I Lay Dying alot though, forgot to mention them earlier.

I really like Chris Daughtry!
His voice is really amazing!

Gotta go old school iven if im 20 Led Zeplin,  Metallica,  Iron Maiden,  AX7,  Nirvan,  Guns and Roses and a couple of others...

High and Mighty Color!

Also.. Kana Nishino seems to be getting pretty good :o

as of recently it has become five finger death punch...most notably, i like the bad company remake. other than that, favs, cant really pick just one.

Shark Punch
You dare to steal from Galactus?!