MMORPG's

Started by jonchang, May 30, 2007, 04:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very exciting. TBA 2008..@_@ Sounds awesome! <note sarcasm in voice>

QuoteWith access to more than 5000 characters, it is possible that each server could allow people to play as an individual Marvel character, shaping the online world as they see fit. The problem with this is that there can only be one Wolverine, one Spider-Man per server. Someone will be stuck playing Jubilee. It's inevitable.

:rofl:  No love for Jubes (man I think she sucks).
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

regarding the marvel mmo game :  i think it will end you make your own hero and do some missions with marvel characters or you will get 600 wolverines running around, followed by 550 spider mans, and about 400 hulks...
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

Lol. I can't imagine an army of Silver Surfers taking to the skies. Or an army of Thor, Odin, and even Galactus for that matter.

no, it says there can be only one of each character in each server... :laugh:
I am more concerned about how much it costs for the monthly fees and stuff like that...

I personally am more concerned with whether or not it sucks.  Then I'll worry about the character selection.  Then I'll worry about the monthly fees.  I'm not a MMORPG person anyway, so it'll have to be impressive as hell to get me to play it.  Seriously.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: iammingy on June 04, 2007, 02:48PM
no, it says there can be only one of each character in each server... :laugh:
I am more concerned about how much it costs for the monthly fees and stuff like that...

Ah well, that's too bad. :bawling:

Still it would be cool to see an army of Silver Surfers flying through the metropolis. (Yay, 200th post!)