Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Started by ragincajun, March 28, 2010, 10:16AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The PC version is awesome .The gameplay &graphics are just like the ps3 & xbox 360 versions.
BTW,while surfing the net I found many people saying that developers delay the PC version so that it's hype fall and thus piracy is reduced as most people lose their interests in the PC versions.

Quote from: proton on November 28, 2010, 03:56AM
SilhouetteSpider , I think you are right . A symbiote manga costume should have been made instead of red &blue.
Yeah, I mean, he uses tendrils like the symbiote suit in WoS doesn't he?

Yeah and the Ultimate red & blue costume look strange using tendrils.

Hello everyone!!
I'm in love with this game!! I have to complete all 180 challenges so I can play with my beloved Scarlet Spider!!

I made a quick test, I tried to extract from game data the costumes textures with texmod and I succeed!!
There are a few models, so I can't put the Iron Spider texture on Amazing universe, so I'm trying to make one by myself!
I tryed to import a random texture quickly edited with PS and everything worked fine...Stay tuned! ;)

Does anyone feel that we should now open a new thread regarding SMSD mods?

there isn't any mods yet, no? then why the hurry?

Even so, creating one now would probably be a good idea, so we don't have to move a bunch. I am so freaking excited for the mods for this game. SO MANY OPTIONS!

VoilĂ ! Here's Iron Spider costume for Amazing Universe!
There are a few minor errors around the wrists but in-game looks cool anyway!
Here's the texture ready to be imported with Texmod, and a pic taken from the main menu.
I'm working now on the House of M costume, again for Amazing one :D

COOL! I might buy this one on the PC too :)

COOL costume . keep up the good work.

December 01, 2010, 11:59AM #239 Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 03:00AM by SilhouetteSpider
One might say... "Amazing!"

Edit: Do we get a download link to the Iron Spidey skin? :D