Namor Mod from the 27npc project (complete)

Started by krum4o, May 15, 2007, 08:01AM

Previous topic - Next topic
ok, cool...

...and regarding the Invaders team option.

Recolouring one of Johny Storm's outfits to red would be sufficient to work as the Prof. Horton android, or... I think there was a mention in one of the threads here of a way that you can use a skin to keep the torch's appearance always 'on fire'. Is there a separate skin for the torch when he's on fire? Could swap a Johnny storm outfit for the fire skin, if so. Would make a great WWII torch, or Toro.

Then, all we'd need is a Whizzer skin on Quicksilver, and we're set with a great WWII Invaders team.
(or Union Jack? Bucky?)
Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

QuoteOn the Illuminati topic, since the team ideally would also include Black Bolt and Professor X, I was curious if TommyBoy had created a full power set for Black Bolt in his NPC27 mod? Anyone have that installed currently? I can't imagine what his powerset would include, actually... maybe an extreme power called 'Whisper' to blast the room, but what else would he do?

Anyone working on Professor X? That's a tough character powerset too...

Black Bolt also has electricity-style powers as well. According to the marvel database, his powers come from this ability (he'd "absorb" electrons through the antenna on his head and had to recharge occasionally). Gives him strength, speed, flight, big punch he apparently calls "Master Blow," and even channeled electron blasts from his hands.

I've thought a lot about a black bolt mod. I think "whisper" should be one of his regular attack powers while "Shout" would be the Xtreme. Maybe a "Master Blow" punch attack along with a flight-move attack. At least one boost should be related to his status as monarch, (ie., "Royal Presence" for inspiring improved attack from allies). Perhaps a "Terrigen Mists" boost that augments powers for the party would be cool as well.

To keep Black Bolt on his feet you need to change his animations in the herostat from (87_black_bolt) to a different number I'd pick a # of someone who flies.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

the dr strange flight would look nice on black bolt
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

Quote from: krum4o on May 16, 2007, 07:05AM
Quote from: parrastaka on May 16, 2007, 06:16AM
hi!

can anyone post the final herostat text for Namor, I want him to replace Ms.Marvel but there seems to be a problem with something...

And of course, thanks a lot to tommyboy and krum  :bowdown:

im guessing your getting the defaultman problem?  i had the same problem but i solved it. if this is the problem its happening because i have him replacing luke cage in the herostat that i uploaded. just open the hero stat switch the menulocation from 18( luke cage) to 1 (ms marvel). then just paste over mrs marvels entry....

stats {
   ailevel = 1 ;
   autospend = bruiser ;
   body = 7 ;
   canthrowally = true ;
   characteranims = 63_namor ;
   characteranims = 10_thor ;
   charactername = Namor ;
   level = 1 ;
   menulocation = 1 ;
   moveset1 = moveset_flying ;
   mind = 4 ;
   name = Namor ;
   playable = true ;
   powerstyle = ps_namor ;
   scriptlevel = 3 ;
   skin = 6301 ;
   skin_01_name = Original ;
   skin_02 = 02 ;
   skin_02_name = Original ;
   skin_03 = 03 ;
   skin_03_name = Original ;
   skin_04 = 04 ;
   skin_04_name = Original ;
   sounddir = captam_m ;
   strength = 10 ;
   team = hero ;
   textureicon = 5 ;
      Race {
      name = Mutant ;
      }

Race {
      name = XMen ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = block ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = might ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = grab ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = namor_p1 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = melee_moves ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = fightstyle_default ;
      }

talent {
      build = e3 ;
      level = 1 ;
      name = namor_p2 ;
      }

talent {
      build = e3 ;
      level = 1 ;
      name = namor_p6 ;
      }

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = flight ;
      }

}

thats an entry replacing mrs marvel... i hope that solves your problem if not please elaborate on it so that someone here may be of further assistance :)

Sorry to disturb again but it is not that problem.

Only with copying the Namor files to the appropiate folders, I happen to be in trouble. Even before I modify the herostat.engb when I go to the character selection screen there seems to be a problem with Hawkeye and Black Widow. They simply disapeared from the screen. Instead, I have 2 blanks, that give me a random name.

I then modify the herostat file, and try and replace any character with namor, even invisible woman, and he does not appear.

Sorry but this is what I got.

I tried 2 times, after recovering my backup config.

Cheers and thank you anyhow.

he doesn't appear, but does his name?  You won't see a namor figure.  it also sounds like you are using an old herostat if Hawk and BW are gone.  If you keep scrolling to the right, off screen, what happens?

no, no: there's no namor, no name either.

If I keep scrolling to the right or the left I can read Hawkeye, but he cannot be chosen nor his body appears anymore.

It's quite weird because in the place where namor should be there is a blank, ok to that, but the name that appears is random, sometimes Mr Fantastic other times Invisible woman, other times Hawkeye... and so on.

None of them can be chosen though, in that blank place. They can be chosen in there usual place, where I can see their bodies.

hrmmm... uninstall reinstall something got FUBAR'ed.  Unless you can backtrack all the files you've replaced

ffffiuuu.

I may try again something else. Thank you very much anyhow,  :thumbsup2:

I'm sure you already know me by now, but may I please ask for a screenshot?

May 29, 2007, 05:48AM #41 Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 06:02AM by spider777
 :apocalypse: :archangel: :beast: :cable: :capamer: :carnage: :colossus: :cyclops: :daredevil: :deadpool: :domino: :emmafrost: :enchantress: :gambit: :ghostr: :hawkeye: :hulk_icon: :iceman: :juggernaut: :kittyp: :magneto: :marvelg: :mystique: :nightcrawler: :phoenix: :psylocke: :rogue: :scarletw: :shehulk: :silvers: :spidergirl: :spiderman: :spiderwoman: :storm: :thor: :venom: :wolverine: :x-23: :xavier: :xmen_logo: :angel: :applause: :ban: :banghead: :bawling: :beer: :bowdown: :bowdown1: :brownnoser: :chuckle: :confused: :drool1: :eek: :fro: :frosty: :( :007: :grin_no: :highfive: :highfive: :hyper: :idea: :jumping: :king: :lamer: :laola: :laugh: :lickout: :lockie: :mad: :naughty: :nerd: :nervous: :nod: :ohnoes: :orly: :patty: :peepwall: :popcorn: :pumpkin1: :rockon: :rofl: :runaway: :sadwavey: :santa1: :santa2: :scratchhead: :shy: :sleep: :soapbox: :stirthepot: :thumbsup: :thumbsup2: :ugh: :Werd2abc: :whistle: :whosyerdaddy: :wiggle: :worthless:

Quote from: Midnight Curse on May 27, 2007, 01:55AM
I'm sure you already know me by now, but may I please ask for a screenshot?

You asked for screenshots because you wanted them on your site... :P