Worst Marvel character...

Started by Teancum, May 15, 2007, 08:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm not really an expert and I don't know all the characters but i think the more unrealistic they become, the worse they get, like howard the duck and that green bean-like thing

i was browsing over the marvel/dc crossover characters on wikipedia and omg they all suck, except for one, in a strange turn of events the howard the duck/lobo character is awesome lol. i mean dark claw, the prospect of a character that is batman and wolverine crossed sounds cool, that is until you see him...

(i figured this would be ok in a marvel thread, after all they are half marvel)

Quote from: Dozo14 on July 10, 2007, 03:07PM
I'm not really an expert and I don't know all the characters but i think the more unrealistic they become, the worse they get, like howard the duck and that green bean-like thing

I hope you don't mean Doop, because he rocks. He rocks so hard that he is all that got left from X-Statix, has his own alphabet and is the only one as good at what Wolverine does as Wolverine!!!

DOOP APPRECIATION THREAD, STAT!

Wow, I really can't think of a character that I hate.

3-D man, he could only stay alive as long as his brother was unconscious,  he had superhuman strength, speed and physical resistance, but what good is it if right in the middle of a fight he disapears

I remember a Spectacular Spider-Man issue that had a stupid Doc Ock clone called Spider-Boy but he was a good guy and he had arms like Doc Ock. Also I hated Peter Porker the Spectacular Spider-Ham (A pig dressed as Spider-Man). I dont mind Namor, but I hate his incessant prattling about his love and affection for The Invisible Woman.

August 29, 2007, 11:32AM #51 Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 11:39AM by boreman
Isn't that the Steel Spider? He rocked on Thunderbolts, and kicked most of the team's asses. And you should check the ULTIMATE CIVIL WAR SPIDER-HAM FRISIS (FEATURING WOLVER-HAM)!!!

QuoteHe's little, he's pink, he knows how to bring home the bacon. He's Spider-Ham – and he's about to embark a kaleidoscopic, time-spanning, universe-shifting journey that will prove just how big a pig he really is. Guest-starring: Iron Ham, Deviled Ham, Fantastic Ham, Green Ham, Ant-Ham, Ultimate Captain Ham, Hambit, Hamneto, and everyone's favorite Sorcerer Supreme -- whathisface? You know, the guy with the blue tights and red cape...Mustache...Man-servant named Wong? -- anyway, you know who I'm talking about. He's in it, too. And Wolver-Ham – did I mention him?

And for some Namor/Susie love: http://mightygodking.com/images/Civil_War/cwp_06_06.jpg

Man, I can't find a way to hate any Marvel character. Even campiness becomes argument enough to defend them.

I dont think this is the Steel Spider because Spider-boy's name was Oillie Opnick or something like that I think he had only a few appearances in the book but I think I remember they killed him off.

Yes, it is!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Spider

And he was called Spider-Kid.

Kids grow up in the most strange ways, don't they?

Ok, I thought they had killed him, my mistake. Also kids do grow up in the strangest ways take for example also Peter's daughter May Parker. :)

September 03, 2007, 05:16AM #55 Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 05:19AM by Shauny7488
crossbones cos he assisted in killing cap... thats downright blasphemy :(

also hyperion, biggest ripoff of supes lol

What about Willie Lumpkin? What use is he except to deliver the FF's mail? :)

Well, how bout that woman singing Spider-Man on her violin in the movie? The screaming woman? Guy with the funny hat?

We talking about the movies or the comics? ;)

Well, I got no idea. I assume both.