I present you... MY VERSION of THE... HUMAN TORCH!
- Base on 2 skills of Pyro and Sunfire mod: "Fire Bats" and "SUPER NOVA"
- New extreme skill from Sunfire Supernova
- Cool status delivered to the enemies with every skills of the human torch
- The "original" outfit is changed to "Modern" with the fire effect on the hands
Modifies to the skills:
- Flame Thrower: Launch a continuous stream of fire towards enemies,making them run like idiots on fire.
- Fire Storm: Create a charged fireball that creates a fire on the ground. Stuns enemies when fully charged, holding them in fire. Also capable of breaking any protections of the enemies.
- Fireballs: (This one was modified so that Human Torch is "flame on" while shooting fireballs)
- Nova Blast: Create an massive explosion, damaging enemies in a radius and also knocking them back.
- Nova Flames: Flames around the Human Torch increase, damaging and igniting enemies who come in range. Also stun enemies for a while when they come close to human torch and he was activating the power due to the heat that the he put out.
- Nova Bats: Shape flames into bats which seek out foes, exploding and popping the enemies up.
- Ring of Fire: Higher chances in igniting enemies
- Extreme power:
Supernova: The Human Torch flies up, concentrating all of his power into his hands, then send down a supernova explosion with the temperature equavilent to that of the sun, causing fire damage.
There're now no bugs thanks to whiteking
I would try to fix the bugs if there are any bugs discovered by the players:)
This is also my first time in trying to mod so... yeah..
) any advice would be helpful
Now is the example image of the extreme power:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Here's the link:http://www.mediafire.com/?rymmgyzzwoi
No "flame on" while creating nova bats:http://www.mediafire.com/?tyz5amnmz2w
Oh right, I forgot the credits:
- The helpful information in the Knowledge Base areas
- whiteking for his advices in changing those codes to perfect the mod
- The original designers of human torch
- Cates for his pyro mod, which has the needed animations and sounds
- Blizz for his Sunfire mod, which has the needed animations and sounds
- Originals modders of Sunfire and Pyro
Apology to Cates & Blizz:
- I should have asked your permissions before releasing this, hope it's not too late. As I said above, I have only been here for like a month, started modding a week ago so I didn't know. Again I apologize for this whole incident.