What is your favorite XTreme? (Part 1)

Started by jonchang, May 16, 2007, 10:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damn, you are a quick responder! I'm barely done replying to one of your posts, and you post another one! You are really keeping me busy and getting my post count total up!

for eye candy & power together, they would be IW's ultimate overload, fantastic fire and galactic might. If cool and power, it would be lunar eclipse, merc's revenge and big bang (i like when he disappear and cause a big bang and slowly appear again)....which btw, the mod's of cap marvel's big bang, is it the same as animation as psp?

Oh yeah! That's my team. IW, Torch, Surfer, and DP. The XTremes when done together are like SOOO awesome!

Mine are Blood haze,VENGEANCE :ghostr:!!,and GALACTIC MIGHT :silvers:!!!!!!![I am going to get the pc version soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

For great use of combined Xtremes, get Dr. Strange on your team along with a stunner (Ms. Marvel, Elektra, IW...), or Iceman. That way, when Strange uses his Mystic Maelstrom, then he has a great chance of turning all stunned, frozen, or slowed enemies into Xtreme Momentum Orbs, enabling you to use all four combined Xtremes, over and over again! Especially effective on Asgard Simulator mission, as unlimited enemies will spawn to fight your team.

I like Captain Marvel's "Big Bang" the best, it just looks so cool, and I don't know if it's just my game or what but sometimes after I use it I automatically get it again, but I'm not complaining. I owuld then have to say, I like Symbiote Sludge next, it looks awesome so...  For my third I would pick Optic Incineration just because Cyclops is one of my favorite characters.

Boss killer. Lunar Eclipse, Merc's Revenge, Ricochet Rocket, Optic Incineration. Or toss in Galactic Might, Vengeance, Big Bang, and one more for seconds.

I cant really decide but i like mercs revenge , avengers sheild ,vengenance , symbiote sludge and symbiote frenzy ....
there not in any order but there also kinda my fav characters