spider woman motion comic

Started by Quentin Hex, October 23, 2009, 12:11AM

Previous topic - Next topic
who else thinks that this is completely epic? if you haven't already watched them you can view the first couple episodes on hulu (link). damn. i'm totally going to make an agent of sword booster for dear jess.

one other thing is that there's also an astonishing x-men motion comic coming out at some point.

anybody else have opinions the want to share about this?

I love it!
Jess deserved this so much. After Marvel has screwed up her story with the secret invation thing, it's good to see that finally they are making justice for her.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yaeh,but sometimes (some scnes)tought it loocks too agressive from Jess(dunno)
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

October 23, 2009, 07:21AM #3 Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 07:24AM by whiteking
Quote from: the master$$$ on October 23, 2009, 06:24AM
Yaeh,but sometimes (some scnes)tought it loocks too agressive from Jess(dunno)

To me, is totally understandable, First, her abduction by the Skrulls and  second, almost every single person in the world, including her own teammates, distrust her by the actions of someone else with her look.
She's angry, she's full of rage and she's releasing that feelings. I really liked this comic for that, It shows her rise from the bottom of the well, and she's cleaning the crap that the skrulls left on her image, who said that it would be easy or nice?
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yeah you got a point...^^
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

The spider-woman motion comic was pretty good. Me however, I'm more looking forward to seeing Joss Whedon's amazing Astonishing X-Men as a motion comic

that sounds worth seeing. i loved the preview. kitty to emma frost: "sorry, i was busy remembering to put all my clothes on."

The Comic Movie was not bad, but i hope to see a real Movie from her ^^