Balder Mod Released, Beta Ray Bill Mod Released

Started by krum4o, May 18, 2007, 04:14AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 31, 2007, 10:27PM #45 Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 01:02AM by Midnight Curse
Heimdall is a guardian god....I guess he could wield a variety of different weapons...swords, spears, a shield... Oh and IMPORTANT: He has superb vision and hearing.

Tyr is a god of war... Best at unarmed and Asgardian weaponry combat. Typical god strength, durability.

Hermod is a god of speed... could relate to Quicksilver's powers, along with some Asgardian god  traits.

Oh, this just popped into my mind. Silver Surfer's Cosmic Beam, or Ms. Marvel's Prism is a perfect move for Balder. More light released when charged. Different effect. Sound good for Balder? Or does he already have his own move identical to that?

im working on tyr now, might be done by the end of the day :)
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

Coolio. Get me some screenies ASAP OK?

Thank you. :thumbsup2:

nope i ran into some confusion ill pick right up and starta new with him, i made valkyrie in the meantime for asgard fans :)
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

this form of beta ray bill is cool

[attachment deleted by admin]

is this mod a 'beta'?   :laugh:

anyone done this joke yet?  :laola:

Perhaps they were saving it for Alpha Flight.

Or the Gamma Corps.

sorry for bring out old topic, but i am wondering if anybody plan to made beta ray bill mannequin?? my game is perfect and have all character i want, and beta ray bill is only one left that dont have mannequin

i tooo, im sorry for posting in an  old topic, but balder takes 2 minites 9exageration) to use powers? why?

Quote from: dimster on February 26, 2008, 10:45AM
sorry for bring out old topic, but i am wondering if anybody plan to made beta ray bill mannequin?? my game is perfect and have all character i want, and beta ray bill is only one left that dont have mannequin
ask overload he is a master in mannequins

Since mannequins are what I am doing now, and since I am doing a collection for The Gods Of Asgard(which has Loki finished) Beta Ray Bill would be no trouble at all to make. Even Balder will have his own mannequin! So not to worry at all for mannequins as they are being taken care of.