Balder Mod Released, Beta Ray Bill Mod Released

Started by krum4o, May 18, 2007, 04:14AM

Previous topic - Next topic

May 30, 2007, 03:32PM #31 Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 03:41PM by dimster
i think i didnt do something right, almost everything is fine but both of them didnt show up in line up in character select screen, only will show up when i pick him on my team, also both of them have no fighting animations, they just stand quietly when fighting

Quote from: dimster on May 30, 2007, 03:32PM
i think i didnt do something right, almost everything is fine but both of them didnt show up in line up in character select screen, only will show up when i pick him on my team

This is normal because you don't have the mannequins. :)

Quotealso both of them have no fighting animations, they just stand quietly when fighting

Did you forget to put the "ps" files in the powerstyles folder?

so is there a way to set up a mannequins for these 2?

no i didnt forgot anything, i copy and paste everything from download file into game file, that what puzzled me lol

1. I think you would have to make the mannequins just like making 3ds max Meshes...but I don't konw how to make these. :( Most of the mods here don't have mannequins.

2. In this case, I think the "ps" file may not be defined properly, which is not your fault.

Btw, which mod did you download?

so far i download only 3 mods rogue, beta ray bill, balder

and all 3 same thing, not fighting at all, but i did find one fighting animation will happen only if i press normal attack then heavy attack then normal, keep on doing that maybe 10 times then i will see one attack with animation, hope this help to understand what my problem is

hmmm, can you try Juggernaut from here?

Juggernaut works for sure because I have installed it before and I didn't know anything about modding back then. If the mod doesn't work for you, then you might actually have done something wrong... :P

nevermind, i solve it, it was rogue's fault not balder or beta ray bill, in x-men legend to mua forum it says this

You MUST have this file in your actors folder for XML chars' melee to work. It is Thor's combat skelie (if you have installed any of my mods in the past, I already included it, but I won't put it in new ones, just get it here)

so i download and see what happen, and now all 3 characters fight normal :)

i made that myself as i am cincinnati bengals freak lol

Quote from: dimster on May 30, 2007, 05:41PM
i made that myself as i am cincinnati bengals freak lol

hahahahahhaa.... I thought you were a fan of Netherlands' national soccer team.... :laugh:
Thanks for the GIFs! :)

May 31, 2007, 12:41AM #42 Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 01:56AM by krum4o
bug report on Balder:  Ive been playing through with my own mod and having a blast but I found a bug, on asgard where he is locked up. When I begin the level he stands there locked up, thats the playable Balder im reffering to. So for the time being its recommended that you dont use him on that particular stage everything else seems great so far. I will get to the bottom of this asap  :)
or maybe i will just leave it like that. its more realistic not to be able to use him on his own mission....... what do you think?
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

Who ya workin' on now, Krum? (As in after Crystal is finished)

well today i decided to actually play a bit of the game rather than mod it. i still havnt played through the entire game  :) i got a chance to test my mods.  but to answer your question ill most likley put together tyr or heimdall, or maybe even one of the villains of asgard.... ill let you know tommrow when i start....
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."