Best 3 mods that exist of today

Started by Ztony, April 07, 2010, 08:54AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 07, 2010, 08:54AM Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 02:07PM by Ztony
Like the topic says:

Name ur top 3 mods from this site for MUA ofcourse.

I have a few but if some people agree on 3 of those that absolutely shine, I will get em :D

Mine :  :mystique::warmachine::juggernaut: atm

(not sure if I'm in the right topic, maybe this should go to general discussion, sorry)
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

hmmm
green goblin, rhino and toxin
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

:greengoblin: :warmachine: :ifist:

I would love a working Apocolypse mod and some tweaks to Juggernaut and Beast.

April 08, 2010, 06:03AM #3 Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 10:37AM by tymaca321
There is a Apocalypse mod and he works....

EDIT : For me its Shulkie Sandman and Phoenix :)

I can't and I don't want to name three, but the only mod I use at the moment is the Official Characters Pack :D

i havent tried any of the custom mods but from the official characters package i would say Hawkeye, Black Widow and Captain Marvel.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on April 08, 2010, 11:06AM
i havent tried any of the custom mods but from the official characters package i would say Hawkeye, Black Widow and Captain Marvel.

Wow No_doubt. Your really missing somthing. I only really like BW from the one's you choose XD

I really don't know toxin so he will never be my favourite (sorry creator of the mod)

download again yday and  :sandman: :warmachine: :greengoblin: atm

might change again :D
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

I don't wanna show favouritism for any modder, but clearly war machine is one fan-favourite, including me :D
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: tymaca321 on April 09, 2010, 03:11AM
Wow No_doubt. Your really missing somthing. I only really like BW from the one's you choose XD

You must try Hawkeye then, he's incredible. The others I like from the OC pack are Cyclops (with the new Ultimate mesh by Mr.Law), Black Widow and Ronin (Maya Lopez with Nowhere man's update).
Custom mods? I really like the Emma Frost Booster, the Enchantress Mod, MUA2 Conversion of Phoenix, Dazzler, the  new improvements for Dr. Strange, Magneto and Storm, damn! I choose more than 3 LOL!!!
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on April 09, 2010, 12:00PM
You must try Hawkeye then, he's incredible. The others I like from the OC pack are Cyclops (with the new Ultimate mesh by Mr.Law), Black Widow and Ronin (Maya Lopez with Nowhere man's update).
Custom mods? I really like the Emma Frost Booster, the Enchantress Mod, MUA2 Conversion of Phoenix, Dazzler, the  new improvements for Dr. Strange, Magneto and Storm, damn! I choose more than 3 LOL!!!

Tryed Hawkeye but i was never a big fan of him :P

I don't even know what comic he's from + the fact that he's an archer makes me not choose him

I am a pure melee fighter, only time when I use range attacks is if i'm dying in melee range. (or a really cool ranged move i have to try)

My fave official character mods.

Black Widow, Cyclops, and Magneto.

My fave custom mods.

Any version of Jean Grey/Phoenix, Moonstone, and Scarlet Witch Booster. Those are only three and I have many more favs.

Quote from: Ztony on April 10, 2010, 12:28PM
I don't even know what comic he's from + the fact that he's an archer makes me not choose him

I am a pure melee fighter, only time when I use range attacks is if i'm dying in melee range. (or a really cool ranged move i have to try)

wow....I remember Hawkeye was in the avangers (right??). Im sorry but if you dont know the avangers then....wow