The Capcom VS. Series and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Rumor

Started by Alphonse, April 08, 2010, 10:29AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maybe Elektra or Psylocke. We need a female ninja. I doubt we would get both but it would be awesome if we did.

Ya I like Psylocke more, but she has been in all the games so I bet we would get Elektra over her sine Elektra hasnt been in a vs game yet.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ill put my bet on Psy then, she's becoming a part of the series

I just hope they put some good people in soon.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I dont care as long as phoenix is in lol

Somehow, my instincts tell me she'll isnt in, but you never know

I ben seeing that game at lot at stores (es: walmart,gamestop,..) what goes on in those games, Like what do you do like fight each other or something and from what I seen that game quality don't look to hot
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

Tymaca321, I know I doubt she will be in either but you never know

UnCanny Jean GreY, are you talking about seeing Marvel vs Capcom 3 in stores because it isnt out yet.

not 3 but like the others one I think I saw 2 or what it one
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins

Its bassicly a 2d fighter both including characters from capcom and Marvel, however both Capcom vs Tasunoko and Marvel vs Capcom 3 are 3d

Also characters from SNK and Namco (Namco X Capcom RPG game) too. Was meant in 2D in pre-2010.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

We are talking here about marvel vs capcom, not SNK or Namco XD

Lol the things that make people go off topic lol