Where are the mods??? Is there somewhere I can download them?

Started by MagnusBr, April 09, 2010, 02:32PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's almost 2 months the site is in maintenance, and don't see people askink about this... well, anyone knows what's happening?

Thanks!!

not maintenance, inexistance :P. post once more and you'll get access to the release forum. the mods are there.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I did not know that the site was under maintenance, but I have months?

Had to create a new account for some reason, been away from here for a lil over 6 months I think yikes - can't wait to see the advancements on the MUA mod scene :)

i wandered the site 3 days waiting for the forum to come up on its own, xD. then i found about the 3 posts you have to make.

lol, people thought it was maintenance for 6 months :D
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

You know, it would be nice if there was a thread or something that let guests know they need to join to see the forums.  The "NOTICE: Forum Maintenance" in the upper right corner doesn't help any.  I waited a week or so before I joined because I thought the forum was undergoing maintenance. :chuckle:

ye it's a bit confusing for some maybe, but if you really want mods (like I did) u'll find a way :D
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

So all I have to do is get 3 posts to access the d/l's?

... Shamelessly posting for post count.

You know, if any of you would have bothered to read you would have known that. 

*LOCKED*