Juggernaut X Hulk who win?

Started by grillokorn, April 09, 2010, 07:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Undoubtedly, the Jugger would win.

I vote Hulk.

Hulk can be killed I believe, but Juggernaut has been rendered vulnerable before. It takes some serious offensive weaponry which Juggernaut doesn't have to pose a threat to the Hulk. Juggy would piss the Hulk off and eventually Hulk would knock his helmet off and eat his brains.

I go with Hulk, he's more likely to use his intelligence to give himself the best odds.

if Hulk's son was able to beat him, then I guess Hulk would have no problem. I'd like to see the Red Hulk face Jugs though.

juggy could beat hulk but hulk would win cause he gets stronger when he is more pissed so he would knock juggys helmet off and win
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

Hard fight to call. But i would probably give it to  :juggernaut: for 2 out of 3.

Assuming Hulk is able to overpower Juggernaut's magic then he'd win. Though wasn't Trion Juggernaut able to punch through reality at once stage?

It really depends, does brute force eventually overcome magical protection.

The Hulk of course!
Hulk is the strongest!

Hulk-beats-anyone. Including onslaught. Peroid.

Besides, take the ruby out from juggie, he becomes a wimp. Try to bug Hulk, well, good luck trying.

Quote from: Ragnar on April 22, 2010, 11:52PM
Hulk-beats-anyone. Including onslaught. Peroid.

Besides, take the ruby out from juggie, he becomes a wimp. Try to bug Hulk, well, good luck trying.
Well if Juggernaut becomes a wimp tell me what happens if Hulk calms down??? They have their weaknesses...but I think that they are equal in power and so the victory would depend on luck or how they plan the attack...

The Hulk of course!
Hulk is the strongest!

Depends on which Hulk and is Juggernaut moving.