Juggernaut X Hulk who win?

Started by grillokorn, April 09, 2010, 07:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quotei already said hulk would win and the replies to my "proof" is that  beat  ONCE, my "proof" is on two different occasions where hulk wins and we are talking about Hulk vs Juggernaut NOT Bruce Banner/Hulk vs Juggernaut

what are you talking about ?In your proof it's juggernaut vs green hulk
as i said 2 posts before, here hulk is the winner so relax

3) Grey hulk can only raise 70 tons
2) Juggernaut 100 tons
1)and the winner is green hulk
Indeed he can raise 100 tons without effort

by the way i said that Juggernaut is stronger than Grey Hulk but green Hulk is stronger than him
still,  you have not build this topic and its rules so.....

Quote from: dds3000 on May 17, 2010, 01:15PM
i already said hulk would win and the replies to my "proof" is that :juggernaut: beat :hulk_icon: ONCE, my "proof" is on two different occasions where hulk wins and we are talking about Hulk vs Juggernaut NOT Bruce Banner/Hulk vs Juggernaut.

im sorry. But in page 1 they are already talking about the whole Banner thing :P. And really, Banner IS a part of Hulk :P
I say Hulk BTW ^^. If Jugs would maybe be a bit smarter then he would win. But from now on, HULK SMASH! ^^

The reason that I said that Hulk becomes Bruce was because Ragnar said that Juggernaut becomes a wimp when you take the ruby out and I wanted to show that Hulk has his weakness too...

Sure. But Hulk only becomes Bruce again when he is K.O. Not in the middle of a fight. And for Jugs. Thats pretty much right. Its only his silly armor thats protecting him. If he dindt have that then Hulk would def. win

I'm not saying that Hulk doesn't win, but I don't really think that Juggernaut is a wimp...  :P

in my humble opinion
result of this fight depends on Cyttorak

Quote from: Ztony on April 09, 2010, 11:38PM
make them morph into Hulkanaut

then both win :D
Haha what about Juggerhulk
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

July 22, 2010, 10:04PM #53 Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 10:15PM by mrcaino9
It's really funny to me how much faith fanboys have in there characters regardless of how ridiculous there origin stories may be. For the record, i love Hulk & The Juggernaut... and i've been a Marvel fan all my life and i'm 34. Now, i'm not really a big fan on all the changes that Marvel has made to all there characters in the past couple of years (I don't like Ultimate in particular) because once they change a character or add a twist, they never stop. Soon, that character isn't the character you in someway connected with as a kid... and so, you lose interest. In saying that, Hulk was originally mocking Dr. Jeckel & Mr. Hyde/Frankinstein and was flooded with gamma rays (from a man made gamma bomb... MAN MADE GAMMA BOMB) and now he has the strength of a god if not greater. Does that make any sense at all... NO, it doesn't IMO! Hulk was to be nothing more than a man dealing with a curse... now these new storylines and movies have made people believe Hulk is the strongest being alive. How does radiation even make you stronger... even Stan Lee had to admit it was kinda stupid, he openly admitted he didn't even know what a gamma bomb was (In an interview on The Return & The Trial Of The Incredible Hulk DVD). Juggernaut (the one i grew up reading about UXM#12) was a soldier who discovered a magical gem that granted him incredible strength and durability... a gem that placed armor and a magical force field over his body making him virtually unstoppable. There's a reason why Hulk was incredible and Juggs was Unstoppable because in there original bios... Juggs was stronger than Hulk... so was Thing. He could only reach 100 when he was in a total rage (which meant slap Betty or something). Juggs was already pushing 100 plus and Thing was pushing 85 calmly as well. The only real reason Hulk wins majority of his fights is his popularity (mainly from kids).

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm  :juggernaut:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/h/hulk.htm  :hulk_icon:

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/t/thing.htm  :thing:

And people,  there are limits to rage... you can't go but so far. Once your at your peak... THAT'S IT!

(to be honest i only readed the last sentence, that wall of letters was to much pressure on my eyes XD)

But thats just it. Hulk doesnt have this ''peak''. He fights and fights on till he either wins or is defeated.

Venom would win lol. When he is injected with the poison from Venom: The Madness he beat Juggernaut and hulk is so slow, hulk would get an ass whopping.