Juggernaut X Hulk who win?

Started by grillokorn, April 09, 2010, 07:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I personally think the Hulk win :D

Still, Juggy would win. He once defeated him badly, though I don't have "proof", but it's true.

that's a fact, Jugs (:P) has won once and was having the upper hand when he fought the Hulk in WWH after he got the full empowerment by Cytorakk. But the fact is that the Hulk becomes stronger as the fights goes on. So if Cain used his full power to beat a recently transformed Hulk senseless quickly he'd win. If he doesn't than Hulk would eventually overpower him. But since Cain tends to be too trusting on his powers, arrogant and not very bright, I belive most of the times Hulk would win.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

make them morph into Hulkanaut

then both win :D
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

No way Juggernaut would even stand a remote chance with the Hulk. That's a crazy notion.

Quote from: Jessman696 on April 10, 2010, 02:20PM
No way Juggernaut would even stand a remote chance with the Hulk. That's a crazy notion.
No, crazy would be Hulk vs Toad. Juggernaut has a chance.

April 11, 2010, 05:21AM #8 Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 06:14AM by Ztony
If jugg catches bruce banner before he becomes hulk he's a goner

edit: watched youtube video, WWHulk would be able to withstand all the momentum and strength of jugger but normal Hulk would get squashed and overwhelmed reverted to bruce banner and then killed

WWHulk wins, normal Hulk loses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlnE8ZwOEVs

I still vote for Jugger because HE IS ALWAYS JUGGERNAUT, hulk is not always hulk.

before u comment any further without any research with things like *hulk always wins, and hulk is the strongest) he's not, they actually stopped him in WWHulk.

That u like the Hulk does not mean he will win :D
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

Well, since Juggernaut was more tricked when Hulk tossed him into the sea rathen than defeated in a fight toe to toe, i say that Juggernaut would win, since he is also an immortal avatar, and hulk lost to juggernaut before

hulk would kill the juggernaut.dont forget hulk destroied onslaught in one on one combat.

that's when jean blocked his banner persona, it's a whole different matter. a bannerless hulk is faaaaar more powerful.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

the only way that juggernaut could fight bannerless hulk is when jugg loses every bit of humanity too, jugg becomes stronger as well then. same as what Hulk does basicly, only out of free will, coz he was at the moment the last hope for earth.

Frankly speaking Hulk can smash Juggernaut all the time in the world man!!!!!!!! :hulk_icon: vs  :juggernaut:
HULK WINS  :hulk_icon:

But isn't juggy invincible? Hulk is killable, last i saw.