If you could make a team of non-marvel characters, who would be in it?

Started by zaphod369, April 10, 2010, 02:23PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Watchmen: Rorshach, Dr. Manhattan, Nite Owl, and Silk Spectre
Justice League: Batman, the Flash, Superman, and Green Arrow
Deadpool and friends: Deadpool  :deadpool:, Dexter, Rorshach, Green Lantern, and Rockgermon

Not really a team lol But any of these would go in my team.  I'd probably do some anime characters like tsukiyomi ikuto(black lynx), tsukiyomi/hoshida utau(seraphic and lunatic charm and dark jewel) from shugo chara. Some Negima characters, like Anya, Negi, Asuna, Sayo, and others from class 3-A.  DC characters like saturn girl, emerald empress, and i could just imagine matter eater lad taking a bite out of the metal and clay people in mua lol, and phantom girl.  Also green lantern, the man of freaking steel, hawkgirl (swinging her mace at everyone) and Starfire and ooooh RAVEN(she'd be always on my team sorry marvel :( she's my favorite DC character), Beastboy, Argent, Jinx would be kindof fun, terra, oh and Definately Poison Ivy.  Some people from SSB: brawl would be, kirby(who doesn't love a wad of gum that moves and eats people lol),  kid icarus(pit), zelda, and samus.

LOL all that I can think of now.  Those would be the ones that i'd like.  Not saying at all that they're better than MARVEL cause MARVEL Kicks major butt

EDIT:  Oh yeah I forgot some ben 10 characters like the energy/anodite gwen and Big chill
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Justice League: Superman, Atom, Flash, Red Tornado
Legion of Superheroes: Superboy, Matter-Eater Lad, Invisible Kid, Lightning Lad
TNA: Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Rob Terry
WWE: John Cena, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, Triple H
NLW (No Longer Wrestling!): Lex Luger, Dynamite Kid, Kerry Von Erich, Chris Benoit
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I would love to be Jill Valentine and Morrigan from Capcom

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

lol Captain Planet that show was awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Super Smash Bros: Lucario, Snake, Meta Knight, Captain Falcon
Capcom: M.Bison, Wesker, Morrigan, Dante
Castlevania: Richter, Hector, Dracula, Death
Mortal Kombat: Liu kang, Scorpion, Sub-zero, Johnny Cage
Star wars: Obi-wan, Yoda, Darth Vader, Boba Fett
Final Fantasy4: Cecil, Kain, Rydia, Edge
Final Fantasy7: Cloud, Tifa, Barret, Sephiroth
Final Fantasy10: Tidus, Rikku, Auron, Jecht
Various Movie Characters: The Terminator, The Predator, Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones
Real people: Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Mr T, Obama

I think I would like to see some capcom characters and nintendo characters. and Maybe the teen titans.

I think it would b cool to see Poison Ivy and Catwoman :D

i would add: Lara Croft, Claire Redfield, Naoto Shirogane (From Persona 4), Rise Kujikawa, Yukiko Amagi, Yosuke Hanamura (naoto, rise, yukiko and yosuke are from persona 4) and Gwen Tennyson from Ben 10 Ultimate Allien.

also i have chosen:
the doctor (from doctor who, where else?), mr skinner and mina murray (from the league of extraordinary gentlemen), Malcolm Reynolds (from firefly) and the mad hatter (Johnny Depp version)

I'm picking Zero (Megaman), Rorshach (Watchmen), Mina Harker and Captain Nemo (LoEG), Morrigan (Capcom), Jim Raynor (Starcraft), Jax, Scorpion and Sub-Zero (MK)... oh man, so many, my head's gonna explode...

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Quote from: fox456 on October 08, 2010, 07:02PM
Justice League: Superman, Atom, Flash, Red Tornado
Legion of Superheroes: Superboy, Matter-Eater Lad, Invisible Kid, Lightning Lad
TNA: Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Rob Terry
WWE: John Cena, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, Triple H
NLW (No Longer Wrestling!): Lex Luger, Dynamite Kid, Kerry Von Erich, Chris Benoit
Well, my WWE team would be: Chris Jericho, Edge, Randy Orton, HBK, Triple H and John Morrison

I'd pick some people from the series Heroes by tim kring.

i'd choose Niki Sanders,Tracy Strauss,Maya Herrera,Matt Parkman,Candice,Sylar, and maybe Nathan and Peter Petrelli