Some very dumb part

Started by Ztony, April 11, 2010, 06:53AM

Previous topic - Next topic
start of Act 2 with the doombots, u get a part where a wall is closing u in.

at least 1 of my team always dies there because of the idiotic AI. Now i have to wait 5 minutes (way too long?) for the dude to res
boooooriiiing.

sorry had to say that.

that's it again
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

Put Phoenix or another team resurrecting member on your team and run with her/him. If he dies, use the resurrection power/x-treme.

ye great idea, its because juggernaut is too big, he's like  :juggernaut: 'juggernaut voice' : *EY MATE I HAVE TO STAND HERE GET OUTTA MY WAY WILL YA*  :juggernaut:

and then some other random team member dies and then u hear  :juggernaut:*JUGGERNAUT WINS AGAIN* :juggernaut:

hahahahaha, aka i'm waiting 4 minutes again, i already made my team so i can't change any member yet, but as soon as i buy a roster slot i'll put some res member in.

hope i have 1, don't have phoenix, but i do have moon knight (his costume has res function)

else it's just lookin forum everytime i has to wait hehe gogo power rangers
Ask not what your country can do for you, but what illega.. wonderful things you can do in your country!

Or use a RUNNER character like Colossus or Thing. The others will run faster than normal when you use that power.

Wasn't high enough level yet, not using cheats etc.

I do have juggs bullrush now, and he can't be stopped muhahahaha

a teleporter like nightcrawler, dr strange or deadpool also helps a lot. Quicksilver, maaaajor runner. Vision, Shadowcat or Moonstone - walls are never a problem for them. Mister Fantastic in ball form.

several strategies.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

i also hate how sometimes when you are on a bridge AI controlled characters sometimes fall off and die.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

yeah, in asgard when you go get Heimdall's Horn. I get so pissed when that happens >.<
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Ye I learned that characters just die sometimes, so make sure to have backup-things-to-do other than playing :P

Strange, mine never die unless I want them to die (6)... But seriously, the last time I actually played through the game was 2 years ago XD

my team currently is jugg pyro daredevil and iceman, all up to date with boosters and seperate mods for jugg and pyro.

jugg is awesome with his punch and grow ability, or his unstoppable ramrun.

pyro is great for dots (damage over time) and his fire boost ofc

iceman , he's iceman cmon

daredevil just became great with his swing ability, he's my main character atm, also his show enemies on minimap function is very handy.

just a quick note of how playing goes :D + i'm tired of playing 2 acts now, need rest :P

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on April 11, 2010, 01:54PM
i also hate how sometimes when you are on a bridge AI controlled characters sometimes fall off and die.

Rogue tends to do this a lot, when she uses her Torpedo.

Dangerous Places:
The broken bridges on Mephisto's realm, so be carefull and in the arena where you fight against Mephisto.
Atlantis big holes before the throne room. Be sure that none of you AI characters is close to those holes.
Asgard secret room that contains Heimdall's Horn. @Nowhere man, I now how do you feel :(

Some tips:
Never use a one hit killer against Mephisto because he can reflect damage. Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange and Enchantress died heroically... R.I.P. But on the other side I found that Emma's improved diamond form (from matt's booster) is extremely usefull against him and his annoying attack that makes you flee.
I always use the portal function when I'm going to enter to a dangerous place (Asgard secret room for example). I save the game and if one of my characters die, i just charge the saved game where all my team was alive, yay! that or you should have a character that has chances to revive himself or resurrect allies :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on April 11, 2010, 02:26PM

Asgard secret room that contains Heimdall's Horn. @Nowhere man, I now how do you feel :(

I don't have any trouble getting heimdalls horn without any1 dying

maybe i'm lucky

Note: I am now an amazing member, fantas.. ahem amazing!

I don't even know where the horn is, so I cannot contribute, exept that my characters never fall off edges.

Want to know? :D